XXX

SMUT

Friday Night, November 21st

"Wha–" I stutter. "What is this?" I can't help but grin. Is this for real?

"You know what it is. I... I want to do this. For you. And for me, but it's your birthday and it's super special. It's our last day in New York and I don't want to put this off anymore. I'm ready, Jay."

"I mean... are you sure you are ready for this? Just because of the circumstances, it doesn't mean you have to rush things."

"I'm not, Jay, I'm not rushing anything. After having such a magical week with you, all the new and amazing things that have happened to us, why not try this?"

"Okay," I say nervously. "I've never done anything like this before, but I think I know pretty well what to do." We both laugh stressfully. We have discussed it, and he wants to bottom, but he needed time to be ready. He insists on bottoming, so I didn't argue.

"From what you've done to me so far, I'd say you're very experienced. I-I know you said you're a virgin, but... you still know a lot."

"I've watched a bunch of porn and read a lot. I know porn is exaggerated, though."  I sigh. "And now I've made it awkward. Great."

"Babe, it's okay. Calm down. I need you to be strong for me, I'm really nervous," Christian admits.

"I know you are, so am I. I wasn't prepared for this, I think I'd feel more prepared if I knew beforeha–" he cuts me off with a kiss. His hands wander to my head, teasing and pulling my brown locks. There's something much richer about his touch tonight. He is really ready for this, it's a large investment for him. The way his lips move sparingly, not hastily. The slow movements of his hands and his soft skin sticking to mine are different.

"Wait," I pause, pulling away. "We can't do this."

"Why not?" he asks, a bit of hurt on his expression.

"I-I want to. More than anything. But this is exactly what Mr. Nolan didn't want us to do. We have to prove him wrong." Christian's fingers begin to trace my chest, causing my breaths to shorten and speed up more.

"If they wanted to prevent it, they would have separated us." I try formulating a protest, but I cave, returning to taste his mouth. His tongue even moves slower, creating a new, richer feeling of emotion and closeness. I take his face in my hands. His arms wrap around my waist and pull me against him. Our skin, muscles, bones, nerves, hairs, auras— everything is touching in some way. I find the feeling of falling in love all over again.

"Please, Jay, do something," Christian begs me after some time kissing him. I nod, asking him to lie down on the bed. I climb up his body, stopping at different points to suck his skin. I pay close attention to one of his nipples, prodding it with my tongue. He seems to like this, but the anticipation is killing him.

"I'll take care of these," I say to him, tugging down slowly on his briefs. His erection springs up when I pull them down far enough. We both chuckle, his blush becoming very prominent. Once they are away and on the floor, I move over to the side of the bed. I pull my own off, revealing my hardening member as well. His face of impression shows as usual, but this time he's definitely more wary of it. He knows what he's getting into tonight.

"That's going in my ass. Fuck," he says. I frown.

"Okay, we're not doing this. Not yet," I demand.

"Wha– I'm sorry, okay. I didn't mean it in a bad way."

"You have to want this, or I simply cannot do it. I care about your comfort, Christian."