Chapter 4

Warning... this might give y'all some feels 😂 no it's not inappropriate but it's cute and sweet so yeh.. get ready to get fluffed af..

Catie's POV:

I chuckled, with my feet up and swinging randomly as I laid on my bed, chest down, staring st my wonderful conversation with Samuel.

Me: So where are you taking me tomorrow?

Samuel: Uhm.. it's a secret, sweetheart.

Me: I can't bare another moment without you telling me.

Me: Plz?

Samuel: No. I can't tell you. 😘

Me: Ha, well.. ig I'll have to figure out. Is it active?

Samuel: I'm not telling you anything..

Me: Ok I fold.

Me: Where is it?

Samuel: ...I'm not telling you...

Me: Just tell me the coordinates..

Samuel: Okay...

Me: YAY

Samuel: 32° 20'N, 64° 45'W

Me: That's the coordinates to the Bermuda Triangle -_-

Samuel: Again, I'm not telling you.

Me: Fine then...

Me: Be that way...

I set my phone down and sighed. I got up and ran down the stairs. I walked to the dinning room and sat down at the table. I didn't even know why but I decided to think about my life over the past couple of days.

A creepy man broke into my house and pretended to make Samuel and I meet. Samuel took me to a restaurant and kissed me afterwards. He then asked me out.

It was really quick but it seemed to also be almost perfect. Almost.

All I had to do is make sure that no other man breaks into my house and becomes a substitute teacher. Easy right?

Faith seemed to maybe have a mental issue. After all he named himself Faith. No parent would name their son Faith unless they really hated him.

I felt a presence near me. It was about the same feeling when Faith appeared for the first time. Uh oh...

"Catie."

I turned around and scoffed. "Get out of my house! I don't know what your problem is but you need to stop breaking in and invading my space! I'm going to call the—"

"—cops? That won't get rid of me." He reaches in his pocket and pulled out my phone, wiggling it. "Catie, you don't believe my power do you?"

"No. Not at all. Now if you give me my phone back I can call a mental institution." I furrowed my eyebrows and held my hand out.

"I will leave you alone under one circumstance: you believe my power. That's all I ask."

"What if I act like I believe your power?"

"Good enough for me.." he shrugged.

(A/N: I'm trying to add a comical effect so... Idek what I'm writing anymore..)

"You are with Kim Samuel, right? That's my power." He simply said before he wasn't before my view anymore. It was like my life just skipped the next 10 seconds. I looked forward and my eyes widened. My phone was there. It was on my bed but now it's here?