Chapter 15

💓Five Months Later💓

Catie's POV:

My parents heard the whole thing last night. My dad was trying to butt in but I told him that everything is fine because Samuel and I always make up. Always.

I thought about the night before, when we fought.

||FLASHBACK||

"Just tell me and stop lying." I demanded.

"Honey I'm not lying."

"Tell me. Now."

He didn't respond. I sighed and laid down. I couldn't understand why we were arguing anymore. We argue over this almost every week.

"Do we need to--"

"No. We've been through a lot we can't just throw it away." I shook my head.

"Do you want to?"

"Maybe. But I love you."

"I love you too." He sighed. "Okay. I did. I'm sorry."

I looked over at him. "I saw you so it's no surprise." I felt wetness go down my face.

"I'm sorry baby." He tried to place his hand on my cheek but I slapped it away.

"Whatever."

"She kissed me I didn't kiss her alright?!" He snapped all the sudden.

"Maybe you should've pushed her away instead of kiss her back!" I yelled back.

"I'm not going over this again! She kissed me and if you have a problem with an accident, then you can break up with me!" He roared.

"Maybe I will." I mumbled. "I just wish we could love each other like we used to. Without arguing."

He sighed again. "I do too. What do we have to do to fix this huh?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now. I'm just going to go to sleep."

"No. I want to fix this. What do we have to do?!" He stood up.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to argue anymore."

"God dammit Catie just help me here!"

I sat up a little. "Samuel. Stop. Please babe." I pleaded. "Can I just go to sleep now?"

"Whatever.." He mumbled. "Just remember that I didn't freak out when you kissed another man." He rolled his eyes.

Tears escaped my eyes. "You know that wasn't my fault!"

"Well you know this wasn't my fault either... and here you are."

"Screw you!" I got up and walked to the door. "Don't call me." I said as I threw my promise ring at him.

"Where are you going?!" He called after me as I walked out the door.