Chapter 7

Catie's POV:

"So.. it's been a couple weeks now.." Samuel held my waist close.

"You're such a girl." I popped.

"Well you're dating this 'girl'."

"And.. maybe not say that so loud in school..?"

"Why not?!" He yelled exaggerated. Everyone in the hallway looked at us. "I want everyone to know that I love you." He brought his finger to my chin and slightly pulled me towards him.

I felt nervous because the whole school was watching us kiss now. Even some teachers seemed interested enough to stop in their tracks and stare at us, with morning coffee in their hands.

Samuel leaned his head back after finishing embarrassing me in front of everyone. His eyebrows furrowed. "With your parents back and everything... will you still be able to come over at 6:00 tonight? I have a surprise for you." He licked his lower lip.

Everyone seemed to casually continue to walk, lock their lockers, or beat up the floor. "Uh, yeah." I gave a nervous laugh.

I was used to Samuel as my boyfriend now but he still made me blush often and always made me nervous when he flirted with me.

"Good. I love you, see you in ten hours and twenty minutes. At my house." He smiled widely.

He walked passed me and and turned around when he was about six feet away from me.

"Stay sexy." He grinned cutely as people stared at me again. I face palmed.

I looked at the many people that had their full attention towards me. "I don't know him." I mouthed.

I licked my lips. Damn, what chapstick does he use? As everyone went back to whatever the hell they do in the hallways I started to walk to my homeroom class.

I was stopped by an exasperated sigh. I looked over and saw Charlotte. Shit.

"So.. How's your relationship going?" She rocked back and forth with her heels. "With Kim Samuel.." She mumbled in disbelief.

"Um, it's great." I smiled cutely. "He's.. the best." I looked down trying to hide my uncontrollable smile.

"Yeah I bet. You're one lucky bitch."

"You know, you call me bitch a lot and thats not the code of a friendship." I chuckled lightly.

"Sorry. You haven't talked to me for a couple weeks now." She said making her words fade.

"Uh, yeah. My parents were gone and Samuel and I have been going out.." My smile suddenly faded.

"I guess I shouldn't interfere with you know, your perfect boyfriend." She paused. "Did you and him..?"

I shivered at her words. "U--uh n-no.. no! I-I d-didn't."

"You totally lost your v-card!" She whisper-yelled. She smirked.

"Oh my god Charlotte.. I-- I have to go to class." I quickly turned around and ran to my first class of the day.

The only classes Samuel and I had together was Math, and P.E and when it comes to school, Samuel doesn't pay attention to anything else. Once someone randomly offered him a hotdog and he didn't even hear him.