Chapter 11

Catie's POV:

"Are you sure that they know where you live?" I asked him.

"Of course. They're just late." He smiled and started to kiss my neck.

"Stop!" I pleaded, laughing like crazy. "Please!"

He released and smiled again. "What if I say no?"

"Then I will punch you." I smiled sweetly and sarcastically.

"Babe that's rood." He chuckled and leaned down to my neck again.

"Samuel. Stop I swear to--ahhh!" I hit his back as his started to bit lightly at my neck. "Samuel!" I yelled. A slight moan escaped my lips and I tried to hide it by biting my lip.

"Baby I know you--"

"Samuel I don't. Now get off me."

"Okay okay. Maybe I took it a little too far." He chuckled innocently. His hands cupped my face and he leaned towards me.

I accepted his kiss and our lips flowed with each other's movements. Samuel smiled into our kiss. I wrapped my arms around his hands and he put his hands on my shoulders laying me on the couch. His lips somehow stay on mine as he laid me down. He hovered over me pulling back for air.

"Maybe we could do something while we wait for them?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I playfully smack his chest. "You're so disgusting." I bit my lip remembering the taste of his lips.

"So that's a no?"

"Yes it's a no."

He pouted.

"Are you serious right now? Samuel. You're weird babe." I intended to just peck his lips but he made it a full make out session.

"Mm.. Baby I know I'm weird and that's why you love me." He muffled in the kiss.

"Did we come at the wrong time or..?" Joshua sputtered.

I pushed Samuel off me and he fell on the floor and groaned. Jaxz ran in the living room and barked at the company that just entered.

Samuel got up and groaned again. "Uh, um-- hi. Welcome. Mí casá sú casá." He smiled awkwardly. He snapped towards the barking pug. Jaxz ran upstairs.

Joshua walked in and pat Samuel's back, looking at me. "Sorry to ruin your session."

I stood up and looked at the other three that were trying to hold their laughs. "Guys shut up." I demanded. They pursed their lips.

Joshua turned around to them. "C'mon let's go upstairs guys. We need to let them finish their sex."

Samuel punched him in the gut. "Shut up."

Joshua cackled. "So what's your plan? What are we doing?" He immediately turned serious.

Samuel shrugged. "Just hanging out. Not drinking." He pointed at Joshua stiffly.

He put his hands in a surrender gesture. "Okay I get it. No alcohol. Crystal clear on that."

I smiled at Samuel's minor change. No alcohol sounds amazing.

••

"OK.. This is a bottle.." Samuel smirked. "You know what we will do with it?" He asked.

"Not drink?" Johnny asked, sputtering.

"Correct but totally wrong.." I chuckled at his cuteness. "We are--"

"Wait lemme guess!" Joshua snapped. "Uh-- seven minutes in heaven?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No you fucking perv." He sighed. "We are playing truth or dare. Someone spins the bottle and whoever it lands on has to answer a question or do a dare. If you fail to do the dare or question you have to.." He stopped and looked at me. "Babe don't be mad.." I gave him a questioning look. "You have to take a shot of this." He held up a bottle of strawberry vodka. I frowned at him. "And if you do the dare the other person has to take a shot. And by the way we have no chaser for it."