Chapter 19

Two Years Later

Author's POV:
"Can you believe that it's been three years babe?" Samuel piped. He was almost jumping. His now tie was crooked and he tried to fix it, but he was always off with his ties.

Catie walked in the bathroom and smiled at his struggles. "Need help?"

Samuel looked at his tie, then the mirror. "Uh... yeah, actually." He turned to see her and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. He gulped. "Y-you look...really sexy."

Catie rolled her eyes and approached him. She wore a sparkling blue dress that wasn't near to revealing anything but her neck and calves. The sparkles were only at the lower region of the dress, diagonally interrupting the silk that occupied the rest of the dress up. The dress was a little tight but she only bought it because it was the closest to her size and it was gorgeous. To top off the dress, she wore a golden necklace that her mom gave her and she had a promise ring, on her middle finger. Her heels were also blue, but they were simple. Her hair was pinned back with a bun and it had some purposeful curls popping out.

"You know I hate it when you call me that." She scolded while she grabbed the ends of the bow tie and pushed in, loosening it. "You did this too tight so it wrinkled."

He bit his lip. "Well I'm just saying. I mean you always do but--"

"Samuel, stop." She chided as she kept her attention to loosening the bow, licking her upper lip as it was a habit for concentration.

"You look cute when you do that." He chuckled.

Catie lightly slapped his cheek. "Let me finish." In a swift move she tied the bow and straightened it. "There. You look handsome." She pecked his cheek. "Now let me do my makeup and we can go."

He nodded and smiled, making his way out of the bathroom and into the large master bedroom. His phone started to vibrate like mad so he took it out and squinted at the caller ID. Joshua wanted to FaceTime him.

He accepted the call and Joshua's face appeared. Joshua smiled wide. "Hey!"

"Hi Joshua. What's up?"

"Nothing really. S. Coups and DK are pressuring me to help them prank Hoshi." He chuckled. "Uh... you're dressed up nice."

"Thanks, its mine and Catie's third anniversary and her birthday. All the hard work finally paid off, were going to Mingles, and... I'm gonna do it tonight." He whispered the last part.

Samuel finally got his dream job at Brave Entertainment. He worked on his mini album for so long, and now that it was finally out, he could spend time with Catie, who now went to college to work as a teacher. Mingles was a restaurant in centre Seoul that had amazing ratings, and was very hard to reserve, but he finally did it.

Ms. Kim was only allowed one day a week to see them in supervised visits in the prison. Since she 'murdered' Faith, she decided that she would say that she killed Mr. and Mrs. Park as well so they didn't have to make a crazy story about a fallen angel.

Joshua raised his eyebrows. "Really? Good for you, bro! That's very sexy."

"Shut up."

A voice was heard from the screen. "Joshua, you bastard! You ate my Kimbab!"

Joshua looked worried. "That's Hansol... uh, I got to go. I'll talk to you later. Bye!" The screen turned back to the home page. Samuel chuckled and stuffed his phone back into his pocket.