"Change" // Highschool Au pt. 2

Because I could actually find the artist: credit to Arielagam on YouTube :)

Omggg hello everyone, long time no see- it's been like, a day or two depending on when I publish this one shot ;))

This is going to be the second chapter to the HighSchool Au!

I hope you enjoy this Klangst, cuz there's going to be a lot of it in this chapter 💙❤️

----------//----------

Saturday arrived and Lance had woken up at a reasonable time while Keith woke up at 10. The first thing Lance did was pick up his phone to text Keith, he types-

Cool Ninja: Hey Keith, it's Lance ;))

The Loner: It's too early in the morning to deal with you, what do you want?

Cool Ninja: Ohh stop it- it's Saturday, I thought you wanted to hang out with your old friend :(

The Loner: Right, sorry I like didn't sleep last night- my mom had to go to the hospital

Cool Ninja: Hospital?

The Loner: I'll tell you later

Cool Ninja: Mhmm yeah ok- I'll stop by your house at like 12 or something

The Loner: See you then

Keith puts his phone down on his pillow as he sighs and rubs his eyes to wake himself up. "It's too early in the damn morning." He mumbles as Shiro walks into his room. "The Doctors called, they said mom can come back. Whatever happened last night was just a false alarm." Keith takes in a deep breath of relief as he slowly stands from his bed. "I'm going to get her, then-" Keith picks up his phone and shows Shiro his texts with Lance. "Then I'm going to go hang out with Lance, which is what you insisted yesterday when he brought it up." Shiro takes Keith's phone and throws it back on his bed. "Mom comes first." Keith sighs and walks past his brother, "Yeah mhmm- Mom always come first." Keith says as he goes into the kitchen to make himself coffee. "Just because I'm always helping mom doesn't mean that I don't care about you. Lance is picking you up right? After I get back from getting mom, I can-.. help you pick out clothes to wear that aren't black or a dark gray." Shiro says as he takes the cup of coffee from Keith's hand for himself. Keith sighs and takes out another mug as he shrugs, "Whatever Shiro. Just go enjoy my coffee while you're getting mom." Shiro pats his brothers shoulder as he sets the coffee down and walks towards the door. "Try not to fall back asleep Keith," Shiro says as he exits the apartment.

Lance walks into the bathroom and freshens up, he brushes his hair down- trying to get the perfect hairstyle for his day out with his old friend. Lance couldn't deny it, talking and hanging out with Keith the day before reminded him of the feelings he once had for him. Lance walked downstairs and sat at the table with the rest of his siblings as they began scarfing down breakfast. "So Lance.. is this 'Loner' guy the person you're going to be seeing today?" Lance's brother asks as he looks over to see his phone in his hands. He grabs it back and puts it next to him on the surface of the table, "Don't go through my phone!" Lance yells as his mother comes up from behind him, taking his phone in her hand as she flips through his messages. "Is this that Keith kid from seventh grade?" She asks as Lance face plants onto the table. "Ohh Lance- I'm your mother I deserve to know these kind of things. It's going to be twelve in an hour or so, why don't you hurry up and finish eating. Your hair is a complete mess-" Lance's sister stands up with her empty plate as she smiles. "You should brush it so your boyfriend doesn't make fun of it~" Lance grabs his phone from his mom and walks out of the dining room. "I don't like him like that!" He yells before closing his door.