Chapter. 12

Jonah's POV

Cyrus got off the phone with Andi. He told her to meet us in front of the ice cream store.

"Alright, she's coming," Cyrus told me.

"What do I say to her?" I asked him. I honestly had no idea.

"Start with I love you."

"Okay.."

Cyrus suddenly started smiling from ear to ear. I turned around, and there she was.. Andi Mack...

Andi's POV

He finally turned around as I was running full speed towards him,  speeding past everyone who was walking.

I jumped onto him hugging him as he spun me around in circles.

"I love you!" he exclaimed. As he finally put me down, I looked around. A few people were looking at us as I heard a few aw's.

He put both of his hands on my cheeks, and he put his forehead on mine. "I love you, I love you, I love you" he repeated.

"I love you more."

"That's literally impossible" he laughed.

He started looking around. And there was a bunch of people with their phones out. Either taking pictures or videos of us.

"You two are so cute" I heard.

I grabbed Jonah's hand and then Cyrus', who was standing by and started walking away from the crowd.

Not that I don't like all the people taking pictures or videos, but I don't want to make Cyrus feel like we were nothing. I still love Cyrus. So much.

I stopped at the next block, turned around, and hugged them both as hard as I could. Both of them being taller and bigger than me, I couldn't wrap my arms around them both, but they both hugged back.

1 Hour Later

We were at Jonah's house. Yes, house. He has an amazing house.

We were all talking, laughing, and having fun in the living room.

"So, Andi. Do you want to live here? With Jonah?" Cyrus said, after a while.

I looked at Jonah. He was smiling his cute smile.

I looked at Cyrus, who was also smiling. "I mean.. Yeah."

"Yeah!" Jonah cheered.

"Good, because I'm going broke." We all laughed. "I only ask because I should be going now. I have a shoot tomorrow around 4."

"Oh, be right back" Jonah ran upstairs.

I thanked Cyrus for everything. We hugged, and Jonah came back holding a pen and a check.

Jonah then wrote a check for $30,000 and handed it to Cyrus...

"No..." Cyrus said unbelievably.

"Yes," Jonah responded. "Thank you for everything"

Cyrus hugged Jonah.

Another Hour Later

I laid down on his bed reading more from my phone.

"You have 3 wishes from a genie, go," I said quickly. I was asking him random funny questions I found on a website.

"I wish I could fly, eat with without gaining weight, and being able to tan easier." We laughed.

"If you could go back in time, but only for a week, when would you go?"

"The day, or week we first met" he replied.

I smiled. "Is there anything I'll be surprised to find in your bedroom?" I asked grinning and looking around his room.

"Actually, yes," he said getting off the bed. He opened a small drawer next to the bed.

"This." He pulled out a bracelet... The bracelet...

"Oh my gosh. You still have it." I was awed.

"Yep. Still fits." He wrapped it around his wrist and put it on. He then grabbed something else from the same drawer.

He pulled out a picture. "The first day of high school," he said.

"I remember that picture," I told him

He looked at me with a smile.

"What?" I asked.

"You" he responded.

"What about me?"

"You're beautiful," he said tackling me on the bed, kissing my neck.

After a minute, he let go and touched a part of my neck.

"Hickey" he laughed.

"Jonah!" I exclaimed playfully.

"Now people know you're taken."

He giggled as I tried pushing him.

He then laid down on the bed next to me. We faced each other smiling. Then suddenly, he stopped smiling. So I stopped.

"What?" I asked.

He looked up at the ceiling. "About what I did to you.."

"I don't want to know" I quickly responded. "I don't care if you killed someone. I love you, and we're together. That's all that matters."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes."

I don't care what he did, honestly. Like I said, all that matters is that we're together.

"I love you," He said looking at me again and smiling.

"I love you" I responded smiling back.

We stared at each other... Just smiling. And it wasn't awkward. It wasn't a loss for words. I just admired him...

Cyrus POV

I left Jonah's house maybe an hour or so ago. I'll miss Andi. Hopefully, she'll visit. It was hard to let her go.

But I love her too much and if she's happier with Jonah then I won't hate her for that.

Jonah loves her, Andi loves him. That's all I care about. On the bright side, I'm coming back with 30,000 dollars! God dang Jonah's rich... I laughed aloud. He's probably not that rich.

------------------------------
If you enjoyed reading this chapter, please consider giving it a vote.

I'd greatly appreciate your support.

Feedback? I'd love to hear it in the comments.

Much love!
------------------------------