Chapter 7

Dinah’s POV

After the tanning and surfing and swimming, we prepared ourselves for the beach party tonight. I don’t know if I told you this before but I love parties!! Yes I’m a party person and I love dancing that is how I met Normani. Through dancing. That is why I thank dancing so much! Also the funny part is that Camila told me how Arianna used to drag her to dance parties and she would just sit in the balcony or the sofa or wherever a seat is available. She also told me this funny story where she was sitting on a bed while watching Netflix on a highschool reunion party 5 or 6 years ago. A couple came in almost naked; they continued eating each other’s faces while they made their way to the bed where Camila is on.  Camila panicked and excused herself from the couple and went out of the room. Well I hope she will enjoy the party tonight. I want her to enjoy it, have fun... I lost my train of thought when I heard Camila called my name. I glanced on where she was standing and I kid you not my jaw dropped.... I'm pretty sure that I'm drooling. "Do you like it?" Camila asked shyly. I shake my head no and she looked down, disappointment is written all over her face. So I made my way towards her wrap my other hand around her waist pulling her closer to me. While the other hand grabbed her chin softly making her face me. Her eyes tried not to look at me. "Hey babe. Please look at me." I pleaded. Her soft chocolaty brown orbs slowly looked into mine. Our lips are only centimeters away "I don't like your bikini because I love it." I said against her lips and pecked her lips softly. Her arms made their way around my neck delicately. "Did you really think my jaw will drop like that if I did not swoon over you? Because you sure look hot and beautiful in that bikini." I whispered on her ear, my voice husky. I nibbled her ear lobe that made her giggle. That giggle made my knees like Jell-O. "You cast a spell on me..." I said seriously. Camila slapped my arm playfully "Gosh Dinah stopped being so cheesy." She said and looked at me. Her giggle fit died once she saw my face. "Your giggle makes me feel Jell-O, Your kisses make me feel like I'm on cloud 9, your hugs makes me as if I don't want to let go, and your voice makes me feel like I'm in heaven cause of how angelic you voice sounds." I said looking deeply into her eyes as if I'm sending her the message through it. She also looks at me deeply and she didn't hesitate to jump on me and wrap her legs around my waist as she pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Camila's POV

I don't know how to express my feelings through words..... So I jumped into her. The passionate kiss that we both happily shared is short cut when someone cleared their throat. We both gave Normani a deadly glare and she gulped. "I'm really sorry to interrupt the smooching but we gotta go." Normani explained. She was  wearing a nice laced bikini... how do I know well because she's only wearing a see-through shirt that goes down on her mid-thighs. And that reminds me. "We will be down in a minute. I promise" I said sweetly. She raised her eyebrows and I gave her an innocent smile while nodding head. Normani groaned "You guys better be down there before 4 minutes" she threatened us. "Well she's grumpy." Dinah said while chuckling. I softly pecked her lips and roughly pulled her lower lips and I earned a moan from her. I untangled my legs from her waist and leave her where she's standing and ran to my closet to get a robe. I walked past Dinah and opened the door. But before I can even step out of the door I was pushed against the nearest wall. "You don't expect me to just stand there and don't do anything after what you just did." Dinah said through gritted teeth. I smirked at her and wrap my arms around her neck "Well.." I ran my fingertips on her chest "I know you're not gonna let me just walk out the door without doing anything." I said as I started to push her towards the bed. She trips down the bed and she waited for me to do something. I grab her chin and I was about to lean in when "We'll continue this later." I said and walk away. She groaned really loud and I heard her say "She's such a big tease..." before I can step out of the door "Dinah" I called her name in a flirting way. She looked at me and I winked at her. She glared at me and I just blew her a kiss.... Let's see what I can do in the dance floor tonight... Just wait... I might not me that type of dancer but we'll see what I can do... Since every tame animals theres always a wild side of them...