Chapter 23

Normani's POV

It was raining outside and Dinah is so drunk! Well she's out cold right now. I let her stand and I wrap my arms around her waist and I put my arms around shoulders. Gosh she's heavy! But soon enough I managed to put Dinah in the passenger seat. It's good thing Dinah left raincoats in her cabin or else we will be both soaking wet right now. I went over to Dinah's car and connected it with mine. I then went over the to Dinah's side and take off her raincoat and I take mine away and drive off. After 20 minutes of driving we soon arrived at Dinah's condo parking lot. I dialed Arianna's number and called her. "Hey babe." "Hey babe. Can you please come down here in the basement parking? Call Cece too." I requested. "Oh ok babe.. See you soon love you!" Arianna exclaimed cutely as she turn off her phone. Soon later I see Cece and Arianna running towards my car. I already managed to park Dinah's car on her usual spot. "hey Babe." Arianna said as she greeted me with me kiss. "I need help to carry Dinah." I said as I scratch the back of my head. Cece nodded her head. We then managed to put her on bed and take off her clothing and changed her into her pajamas. "All done" We all said in unison. I was about to exit the room when I heard her say "Camila? ........ Is this the end of our forever?" That is the last draw and I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I quickly wiped it away, and exited the room. My best friend is hurt.... I know she will be.... But she is strong Normani! Keep that in your brain!

Lauren's POV

Camila being drunk is the funniest yet very sad scenery I have ever seen. She would stumble and dance under the rain and I will call her over to the shade and she will pout and trip over her feet. I then carried her down the condo when she is really tired. I knocked on the door and Michelle opened it. "Oh my.. is she alright?" Michelle exclaimed as she takes Camila from me. We settled her on her bed as Ally prepared her a sponge bath. I would never think of that.. Thanks to Ally. Me and Michelle takes Camila's jeans and top and she is now left with her underwear. Soon Ally entered with tree cloths and a small tub filled with warm water. We gave Camila a sponge bath and dressed her into her pajamas since it's already 9 o'clock at night. As Michelle and Ally exited the room to prepare dinner I tuck Camila in. "Dinah?...... You're strong to wait for our turn right?" She asked. I was confused on what she is talking about but then I answered yes anyways. "Well don't you worry, I'll hold on till our forever comes." She mumbled but I clearly heard every single word she said. I sighed knowing that Camz is strong to hold on. But right now she is broken and incomplete and only Dinah would be able to complete and fix her. "Don't you worry Camz your time will come... You guys will have your forever.. You just have to be patient ok?" I whispered as I kissed her forehead. I then exited the room to take a shower and cuddle with my Allycat.

Dinah's POV

I woke up with a massive head ache. But then I soon recovers and noticed that I'm here in my bedroom. Wow.. Probably Normani took me home. I gotta thank her for that. I stretched and made my way towards the kitchen to take some Advil. After taking it.. I sat on the couch and rest my head on the backrest. I look over the clock and I noticed that It's just 9 in the morning. I heard someone walked out of their room and I looked over. "Oh hey Cece. Good morning." I greeted her. She smiled at me and greeted me back. She then sat beside me. "Hey you feeling ok?" She asked me. "Yeah I took some Advil to ease my head ache." I said. "That's Good! Wait here and I'll make you breakfast. You are better be sober tonight because we are having dinner with your parents and with the Estraboa-Cabello." Cece informed me. I groaned internally as I thought of seeing Camila's face again. It's hard.. Because everytime I see her face I just want to attack it with kisses. Tonight will be a long night Dinah.. Better act your best.

Camila's POV

Ouch! ouch! Ouch! That has been the biggest head ache I ever had. Well I really haven't drink so much before so I think it's know to face the consequences. I made my way towards the kitchen to take some Advil t ease the head ache. I hope there's medication for a broken heart but sadly there's nothing. I chuckled to myself as come across the idea of liquors being the medication of broken heart. "You are enthusiastic for a hangover person." Michele said in disbelief. "Trust me Michelle. It hurts really bad!" I said as I massaged my temple. Michelle giggled "Sit and I'll make you breakfast." Michelle said. I take her phone and look through the memo because I don't know where the heck my phone went. "We are having dinner with the Hansen-Amasio to plan about some details on the wedding." The memo said. I just sighed as I wait for Michelle to finish breakfast. I heard someone knocking on the door. "Hey sister! You look uummm well rest today." My sister Sofi said. "Sofi!!!" I exclaimed as I hug her tightly. I miss her so much! I mean two years no communication! "How have you been? When did you come back?" I asked her as I invited her in to my condo. "Oh you know I learned a lot and there's so much wonderful stuff and I learn this habit of taking picture of everything because it seems like everything in this world is important for us to see and appreciate even though it's just a single strand of hair or a peck of dust." My sister said enthusiastically. "I know.. I know what exactly you feel!" Michelle said "But don't worry once you get the hang of it you will loosen up and let go of your Camera." She continued as she smirked towards Sofi's camera which is hanging off her neck. Sofi glared at Michelle as she carefully pets her camera.

A/N

I noticed that you guys are getting tired of this "going around the bush" but don't worry the next chapter will be fun! Trust me! and the chapter after that. Drama will happen ;) but anyways I love you guys :*