Chapter 28

Dinah's POV

As I was pacing back and forth, anxious that Camila might not make it... but I know she is strong and she can do this! she can make it! a doctor then burst out off the emergency room. I rushed to see what had happened. and so did the rest of friends and family.

"Well........ Good news! Thank you for calling as soon as the accident happened or else Camila might not make it. But Thankfully she did! She's totally fine all she need is to take atleast a week for bed rest.. It is easier for her stitches to heal and no heavy foods for now." The doctor informed. "Oh thank God!" Sinu sighed, relieved to find out her daughter is alive.

Everyone calmed down, ofcourse i did too, but the anxiety that i am feeling is stil there. Only if i see Camila alive, only if I hold her into my arms then i would be relieved. "I'll lead you guys to her rooms!" The doctor said. We followed him into a room but found it empty.

"Are you sure this is the right room?" I nervously asked the doctor. He again checked his papers that is on a clipboard. "Camila Cabello room 125." He said slowly. We all looked at the door number and it is indeed the right room. I looked around anxiously to make sure the room is not empty. A nurse passed by "Hey Jessica.. Do you know where the other nurse took Ms. Cabello?" The doctor asked politely. "uummm no... But i was confused on wy is it a girl who wheeled her though.. Because it was supposed to be Nathan." Jessica said trying confused on why Nathan has sent another nurse. All the sudden a guy burst out into the double doors only with his tank top, boxers and socks.

"Sorry, Sir.. Someone knocked me out and the last thing i remembered was being dragged into this closet. I kow it was a girl who did it, because of her long black hair." Nathan said, embarsses that we had seen him like that.

My head then spins making the earth spin with it. It can't be... It's not possible. "I't can't be." I wishepered but i did not realize that Lauren was listening. "It can't be what, Dinah?" She asked nervously. "Selena.... Selena might have took her... She said she don't want me happy... That i took her happiness away from her and now it's her time to take away mine." I said. I was exhausted and confused that the last hing i heard is Lauren screaming my name and I blacked out.

I woke up and was surprised to see everyone chattering in a room. I looked around and met Cece's gaze. "Oh Dinah! You're awake!" She exclaimed. I sit up and everyone gathered around my bed including two police. "Alright we want to go straight to the point. You're friend here told us about this Selena?" The police asked as her partner is ready to write down information I am about to feed them.

I nodded my head. "Well Camila and I were cuddling on my truck then we suddenly hear a slow clapping and low chuckling. We were scared because no one does that. Then we turned around she was masked at first then she introduced her self.. Selena i mean.. She was an old friend of mine.. Sadly we loved the same person at the same time... Which is Demi... Demi and i are in good terms now... Demi paid me a visit while i was on vacation and we cleared everything out.. I did not know Demi left Selena until now... I think they are in bad conditions and Selena is blaming me for losing Demi.. Then after our introductions Selena shot Camila and flee." I said calmly.. i am freaking out inside and my body is more than ready to go hit the road and find Camila.

~1 week later~

"Dinah... Did we put any missing poster over that post near the fancy restaurant?" Lauren asked as she pointed over. I shake my head no... It's been a week since Camila had mysteriously dissappeared. I walked over the post and stick the missing poster. I heard Camila giggle. I shook my head thinking that it might be a day dream because i miss her like crazy. "Sel!" I heard her say. I whipped my head on the side and then i met her gaze. She looked at me... We held each other's gaze and she offered me a friendly smile.. I was confused i did not smile back as took a step closer to her, afraid that she might disappear.. I slowly made my way towards her but a car stopped infront of her and she climed in.

Narrator's POV

"Dinah!" Lauren screamed on the top of her lungs as she saw Dinah on the road.... She screamed because a car is making an illigal turn while Dinah is still on the road, eyes glued on the back of a car that just took off. Lauren ran but it was too late.. The car successfully stopped though.. The hood is touching DInah's legs.. As Diinah stood there shocked to what just happened, but most likely shocked that Cimila is alive, safe, and most likely or perhaps had forgotten Dinah.. Dinah swore they held each other's gaze for a minute or 2, Camila even offered her a smile. That's what confused Dinah even more... But what hurt is that she left.... without explanation, without a goodbye...

Perhaps they will meet each other again.... In this small world they live in, full of surpirses, full of mystery, full of unwilling hearts to give up on someone they love... and probably that determination that keeps them from giving up will lead them back to each others arms.. Until they meet again and once again fall inlove as the stars and moon still shine bright at night, and that only means the love they swore to each other will always live...