Chapter 25

Camila's POV

Intimacy in a bathroom is not really my thing, but when I am doing it with Dinah..... I did not care at all. We did not make love..... We just feel each other up while having a heated make out session. " We should probably go." I suggested as i saw what time it was. We've been here for almost half an hour and i wonder why no one followed us yet. But it's not as if i care anyways.

Dinah groaned "But i want to continue this and i know you want to." She whispered into my ear seductively. I have to control my breathing and specially my hormones. "No Dinah. We have to go and i know that we both now we want this badly..... But this isn't the right time, the right place, and mostly not the right thing to do...... Well for now." I said as i made my way towards the mirror to check if i need a retouch.

i shrieked To see a tons of hickey on my neck and bite marks on my jawline. "Dinah! I didn't know yo gave me this many." I said accusingly. She smirked as she leaned over the wall and stare at me though my reflection. "You did not notice because you are too pleasured to even stop me from doing it." She said. I glared at her because my concealer might not last because there too many that is showing.

I tried my best to cover up the hickies. Thank the God that Dinah had an extra one. Soon enough we are done to finish retouching. We then both go to our seat and it seems like everyone is too caught up to what they are talking about. I also see that Cece moved beside Michelle and they seem to be talking that they did not recogize our presence. Dinah helped me sit down on my seat and she sat beside me. Michelle looked at me suspisioucly.

But before she can even ask or say something "You guys took you long enough." My dad said. I smiled at him but before i can even say anything "Well we have decided that tomorrow would be the aisle practice. Where you two will wait for this two to walk down the aisle. We will also plan the theme tomorrow morning." Dinah's mom said as she gestured towards me, Dinah, Cece, and Michelle.

Dinah starrted choking on her drink and i helped her by rubbing her back gently. She soon managed to stop coughing and looked at her parents. "Don't we have to decide who will be attending the wedding? How many people? The theme? The cake? The wedding dress?" She asked furiously.

Gordon chuckled as he shakes his head. "My dear next monday will be the wedding day.. I don't think we have enough time. In fact all of those are already been planned when you were away." Gordon grinned widely. "Yeah and the cake i think your parents already know what to choose." Lauren added. Why does it seem as if this is a normal thing? That no one is paying attention that two people are heart broken right now?

"Also the dresses are already been settled since your bestfriends and sister know your measurements." Normani squealed exctiedly. I was confused. Why are they excited? Why do they have to act? "Don't worry Sis! I know this famous wedding dress maker! I know both of you will love it! Michelle and Cece loves theres!" Sofi excitedly butt in.

That's it! I'm done! "Then tomorrow it is! C'mon Michelle we have to take some rest since it will be a long day tomorrow." I said sweetly and i saw an amused gaze on Lauren's Ally's and Sofi's face but then i saw Dinah frowenned deeply. I smiled widely as i made my way towards Michelle offering her my hand which she took nervously. We soon headed out and thankfully no more paparazzi or press. I saw my BMW reaching it's way. Our driver then walked out and offer me my keys. "Thank you!" I said as i opened the door for Michelle. She smiled at me and thanked me. I peck her lips and closed the door.

Dinah's POV

After Camila left with Michelle my lips are still in a deep frown. Why does she have to be so "Sweet" I know that she is mad and confuse because i am too. "Alright i think we will see you again Grodon and MIlika." Alejandro said as Sinu hugged both of my parents. The four of them said their goodbyes. I then stood up to say bye to the Cabellos and to Lauren and Ally.

They respectfully said bye and made their way out of the restaurant. "We should probably go then." My parents then suggested. I was quite the whole ride to my condo. They are talking amongst themselves as i shut them off and look at the scenery. We soon stopped and i didnt even know that we are here already. "Goodnight chikas. It's a long day tomorrow." My parents reminded us as i just wave at them and walk into my condo.

Normani, Arianna and Cece are talking as if they don't know what is going on which clearly annoyed me even more so i just went to my room and took a shower. After a long shower i look through my reflection and saw a bunch of hickes and bit merks on my neck and along my jawline. I chuckled as I remembered Camila freaking out. She is such a hypocrite! I got dress and sat on my bed as my back rest on the headboard of the bed.

My mind escaped from reality and went into fantasy where i imagined myself asking Camila to marry me..

I was nervously shifting in my place right now as i waited for my beloved Camila to walk out of the building.. Everything is in place.. The mob dancers, helicopter that will make rose petals to rain down on us. Normani, Lauren, Ally, and Arianna was infront of the dancing crew. I waited in the middle waiting for her to come out. I soon found her..

A firework went off then all of the sudden the music blarred out. Camila looked around in awe until she met my gaze. She walk towards me and i waited.. She soon was in her spot and it rained of roses. All of the sudden the dancing crew came out of their place as they gathered on their respective places. Camila watched as she waved to the friends and family that was dancing in the crowd. She was laughing and she looked at me. "What going on?" She asked me happily. I smiled at her.

I kneeled down infornt of her and all of the sudden a ballon passed me with the ring tied securly on the tip of it. I take the balloon and untied the ring. I released the balloon and i saw her teary eyes face. The music died and the crowd went silent as they all waited for me to ask one question that will change both our lives.. The question that I will be securly with her forever.

I cleared my thoat "Karla Camila Estrabao Cabello. A very long name for a very beautiful girl. Who siccesfully stole my heart away and make it her own. You Camila made me the happiest person alive when you said yes when i asked you to be my grilfriend... And now i Cant even imagine if i will ask you this question. I'm telling you it's nerve racking.. But i will do anything for you... Camila.... I love you so much... Will you marry me?" I asked.

"You know even though you just throw me the ring and just simply ask me to marry you while we are in the couch.. I would say yes! Yes Dinah Jane Amasio Hansen I will marry you!" She said while wipping the joyful tears that rolled down my cheek. I wiped hers lovingly and we both share a short passionate kiss. As everyone crowded over to congratulate us.

My fantasy was suddenly cut off when I heard Cece reminding me that it's a big day tomorrow... Wow! Cece!! You are such a bummer!!

A/N This chapter is dedicated to you birthday girl ;) I dont know what to do so yeah here it is instead :) Happy Happy birthday :*