Chapter 31

Selena's POV

it's been two months and Camila has been training non-stop! As I watch Camila train in the arena with obstacle courses, I was amazed on how fast she was considering that the stage is set up to be on it's fastest and hardest mode...

As I look at Camila she was only wearing a sports bra and a boxer shorts.. She's training to be our top highly ranked assassin... she has been working for us as a spy but now we needed a spy and an assassin...

She's been working real hard... and now it's time for me to tell her who she needs to kill.... and I now for sure she won't like it.. But most likely will do it since it's her job... she had killed people before even though she was never trained she was graceful in her work to be honest..

I come up to this assumption that Camila is indeed talented in doing this stuff...

"Camila, I think it's time for you to get assigned into your first kill." I said as I motioned for her to come.. "Wow Sel! my first kill? What is this?" she asked. I chuckled... "fine little miss cocky! well I am going to assign you your first kill as an assassin! Come to my office once you showered I don't like you sweaty and stinky" I said.

She glared at me and before I can even react... she rubbed her sweaty hand on my face... "eeewwww" I shrieked.. she then takes the sweat from her forehead and rubs it on my face again! "fine!! Stop!! Go shower!" I demanded. she giggled and brushed past me to the shower room...

"So now that you are clean..." I said as I settled myself infront of my desk so that I would be facing her.. "here are all the information." I said as I have her the folder.. she willingly took it as she want to know who might be this vicious person, since we only kill bad people..

"What is this? It's only a picture-" she trailed off once she saw the picture. "what?? What did he do wrong?" Camila asked "I don't know either... the head quarters told me that you are a spy.. so why not use it.." I said...

Camila sighed in defeat... "fine... well then... I think I need to go back home for this then don't you think?" she asked I nodded my head. "it's my job to do this.. so I'll do it..." she forced herself to say...

Camila's POV

as I exited Selena's office I stared at the picture once again... "well then Gordon.... I'm sorry but this is my job and if you are being a bad guy.. you are also just bringing danger to your family... Specially Dinah and I won't let that happened..." I mumbled to myself as I went to my room preparing myself to go back home