Chapter 30

Dinah's POV

I don't know what to do, i don't know what to say, i don't even know what to feel right now.. I honestly don't even have tears to cry anymore.. I've been crying ever since Lauren made sure i was ok. And now i am in my bedroom as i clutch on Camila's favorite shirt and the necklace she gave me.. is she gone? Well obviously not.. Did she forget? Perhaps.. Did she break her promise to me? Definetly maybe....

I need to know what shit is going on Camila! This is unfair for me! I'm here anxious you might not return back in my arms! I'm here confused why you left without explanation! And even worst! without a simple 'hey Dinah i decided to leave so bye.'

I'm frustrated, hurt, broken, confused... There's so much emotions rushing into me, I don't know what to feel. I walked out and rushed into my balcony. I looked up at the beautiful night sky and clutched on the railing as if it's the only thing that holds me.. "Camila? I know you are out there, I know you might be talking to me through the moon... So i just want to say I love you... i will hold on to my promise.. I will wait for you until you decided to come back i will welcome you with open arms." I whispered. I felt a soft breeze on my back as if someone was there, but before i can even turn around i felt a smooth arms that i learned to love wraps itself around me protectingly.

"Thank you.... And don't worry.. I will do the same but for now... I am sorry." An angelic voice softly whispered into my air. I slowly turned around to meet her hypnotzing dark brown orbs as the moon reflects on it making it twinkle beautifully.

"You came back." I said as i wrap my around her neck pulling her close for a hug. She broke the hugs as she looked at me and smiled. "I did.. Because I don't want you to feel as if you are waiting for nothing,., I'm sorry Dinah but i have to do this." She explained she then crashed her lips on mine making me moan at the taste of it.. We kissed, but she broke away... she gave me one last soft peck but before i can even open my eyes i felt another breeze and i know she's gone.

I immidiately opened my eyes to see where she is but then i failed. She is no where near eye sight.. But then.. There's a boquet, a small box, and a card on the coffee table. I picked up the card first and it says "I'm sorry.... But here are 12 flowers... This will represent as a clock of my love for you because once all the flowers died, then that's when i will stop loving you..." That broke my heart and i sobbed thinking that her love for me now is limited but i continued to read. "Put the flowers on a vase don't add water... I remind you again... Until the last petal fall then my love for you will fall with it..." Then thats it.. I quickly grab a vacant vase inside my room and put the flowers carefully because i feel as if every drop of this precious petal, Camila's love will fade away. As i take them one by one i came up with an unreal flower.

I smiled to myself... Blaming myself on believing Camila's love is now limited but then she said as the last petal will fall her love for me will fall with it but then this flower is unreal, no petals will fall from it. I kiss the flower as i added it in the vase. After stuffing them carefully in the vase. I put the vase to where i can see it clearly.. I then opened the small box and it revealed a silver ring.. On the outisde a moon and three stars on the side of the moon craved. As for the inside... 'Cheechee and Chancho until the moon dies.' I put the ring on my finger admired it and looked up at the night sky.. "I love you too Camila and i will wait even when it takes you forever to comeback." I whispered thinking as if she's somewhere nearby.

Narrator's POV

As Dinah believed that Camila is nearby... She indeed is. In fact she actually heard every word her lover whispered... She devour the moment... Closed her eyes as if she listened to the very beautiful peice. Camila then whispered back "I will always be here... To protect you... I'll miss you Cheechee..." Camila thought of the first day they met and continued "Until we meet again my love" She whispered as she take one glance back at her beautiful lover and she flew away from the scene she's watching..

Camila then came back and now prepared to what she was meant to do.. She is doing this for the sake of her Family, her friends and specially for Dinah,.. "Selena!" Camila greeted her partner in crime.. Excited to break the news that she's ready.. Ready to fight anything that comes in her way on protecting her loved ones..

A/N

This chapter is dedicted to the most fun people (who loves to annoys me)!! Onefifthmix, FinahJane, Kordieisbieber, isabelles_clove