Chapter 26 part 2

Narrators POV

They are all in the exact position the coordinator told them to stay. The music soon started and Milika and Sinu started the walk. They are both excited to see what their daughters' reaction will be. They made their way on the end of the aisle so they will greet and wait for the "brides" both Camila and Dinah's parents are snickering as Sofi, Cece and Michelle are already walking down the aisle.

Camila's POV

I reached for Michelle's hand for i was about to lean in and kiss it she pulled it away. I looked at her confusedly to why she pulled away. I mean c'mon I'm already not in the mood for today ever since Dinah gave me that cold shoulder. I mean she's not the only one who is pissed to be in here. "Camila..... I'm sorry... I.. I can't do this." Michelle said. I looked at her with an annoyed expression. "What do you mean you can't? You were totally fine! And this is just a practice so you have to suck it up so that we can get over this!" i angrily exclaimed. "I just think that Dinah is supposed to be here." Michelle said as she smirked... Now i am really confused! "What!?" I asked.

"Michelle honey.. Camila and i are done... So get over it, Will you!" Dinah said coldly as she stared blankly at Michelle... My heart shattered at this.. Knowing the fact that Dinah is doing this to let us both wake up and face the reality. "She-she's right." I stuttered. Dinah took Cece's hand but Cece pulled away. Dinah groaned out of frustration.

Dinah's POV

Seriously? What game are these two playing right now? "I have no time with games! Ok!" I blurtted which caused Camila to flinch. Seeing her like that breaks my heart. I just want to wrap my arms around her and let her know she's safe. "Well......" Sofi started as she walked in between us. "We got the both of you positined to where we want you guys. You all played your roles well." Sofi exclaimed.

Sofi's POV

Camila and Dinah looked extremely confused. I wrap my arms around their shoulder. "What has been going on is that... You two will marry each other!" I said happily. I then walk over the coordnator "Hey... Now it's time!" I said. "Alright! Everyone go to your places!" He said. Everyone exited the room except for me, Michelle, Cece, Lauren, Ally, Normani, Arianna, My parents, Dinah's parents and ofcourse Dinah and Camila.

"What the heck is going on?" Dinah said. Camila is somewhat scaring me since i know how demanding she is but not she is calm, and silent.

Camila's POV

I don't know what to do... I'm confused, mad, happy, sad. I mean i don't even know what to feel anymore.. So now i might appear silent but inside my head are rumbling thoughts that are too loud for my own voice to even speak up.

"Well there was never a double wedding." Lauren said. I looked at her to catch her gaze. I just looked down and watch the ground. 'What do you mean?" Dinah asked, you can clearly hear the frustration in her voice. "Well she meant that we just wanted to have a good laugh and we also want a good story to tel our grandchildren." Milika answered. I now regain my voice. "Good laugh? Huh?" I chuckled as i still glued my eyes on the ground. "Breaking two people's heart at once... Is a good laugh? Separating them? Making them feel that the world is against the love they both share? Make them think! That they might not be with someone they love!? Is that what Good laugh is to all of you!!" I said coldly.. I spit out every single word with venom.. I look up to see all of them looked guilty.. They better feel guilty. I glared at each one of them and took off. I just want to run away and be alone... I ran and ignored everyone calling my name. I ran to my car. and rushed off..

Dinah's POV

"She's right..." i said.. "Exact word i want to say." I said as i look back to face everyone. We are now stadning outside because we ran after Camila but she was fast and she rush.. "Why would you guys do that anyway? Care to explain?" I asked. They all nodded their head and gestured for them to come in.. i followed becasue i wanted to understand.

"At first it was actually you two that we planned on arranging the marriage as we are planning on colaborating. But then you guys did not follow the script.. But soon enough you told us you met Camila and you two are in a relationship. So we came up with a little or should i say fail prank.." Mom said.. Sinu nodded. "Yeah and now i thought it will go well but it was the opposite.. We didn't know the love you two share is that strong that you guys are actually hurt." She explained. 'Yup. And now we don't know where Mija is." Alejandro said. "I might know where to look for her." I said as i smiled towards them..

It's been straight 30 minutes.. And i honestly have no idea where to look fo rmy Chancho now. But all the sudden i ended up here on a cliff. Knowing that Camila loves heights i expected her to be here but she isn't.. I parked my car and sat on the hood of it.. While i was in the middle of the run i pass through a beer store and stopped to grab some. I then pooped one open as i look through the beauty of the fireflies. I then heard an engine died. I look over to see who it was and i saw Camila walk out. She smiled at me as she stuffed her hand on her sweater's pocket. "Do you really know me that much that you even predicted I will be here?" She said as she walk towards me. I offered her my beer and she took it. "Well something pulled me here.. It is probably you. but then i was disaapionted i found this place empty but then i stayed because of the beauty of the fireflies. She looked at me weird.. I chuckled because ofcourse she can't see it because she hasn't turned her headlights off. I made my way towards her car and turned it off.

"Wow! Dinah this is beautiful." She stand up and reached for one but the firefly was too quick and flew. She cutely graoned as i just leaned on her car and watched her. I smile to myself as she landed while clasping her hand. She slowly opened it wishing she caught one but she didn't. I laughed and she pouted on my way. I walk towards her and i wrapped my arms around her waist. She drapes her amrs around my shoulder and we smiled at each other. We both leaned in to share a passionate kiss. I held my hand out to catch a firefly while our lips are still locked. I slowly broke the kiss and put my hand close to her face. i opened my palm and there rests two fireflies. they were circling each other. Camila squealed. "Oh my gosh! How?" She said as she looked at me with admiration. i chuckled and pull her into another kiss.

"I'm happy.. We are actually supposed to marry each other but then we said we took that vacation where we met and fell inlove.." She said as she snuggle closer to me. We are at the back of my pick up truck where we stuffed it with blankets and pillows... We got them from Camila's condo knowing that no one will be there and it's closer. i told her what our parents told me. We watch the fireflies fly away freely. Once again i looked at the moon and the stars shining brightly at night. They are the witnesses of our love.. So as long as they exist and so my love for Camila.

A/N

Here you guys go!! Caminah is finally official!!!! I love you guys so much!!! This is not the end! So don't worry!! More Caminah chapter for you all!