Chapter 8

Dinah's POV

I'm really embarrassed about what happened before... Camila is not really as innocent as you think she is... Yeah she looks like she can't even break plates.. Well two people can play on this game. As we started walking towards the public party that is being held at the beach I intertwined my hands with Camila. She was about tighten it but I let go. She looked at me confusedly but I just wrapped my arms around her shoulder. "Intertwine your hands with mine." I whispered. She sweetly smiled at me and did what I told her to do.. We walked hand in hand as we can hear a faint sound of beats from big speakers that is coming from the party. Arianna walked beside me "Hey!" She asked. "Heyo!" I greeted back. "Are you a dance party person?" She asked me as one of her eyebrow raised. I nodded my head. "!00 percent" I confirmed. "Just letting you know.. That you might have to drag your girlfriend to the dance floor." She warned me as she eyed Camila who was glairing at her. "Just letting you know Arianna that I'm here and I can hear you talking." Camila mocked her. Arianna gulped and run to walk beside Normani. "C'mon stop being mean and grumpy." I whispered and nibbled her ear lobes. She shivered and I chuckled. We now arrived at the party and we took our seat. A guy that's wearing summer shorts offered us a drink and we took it. We know it's safe because he opened it infront of us. When he offered it to Camila since she was the last one. He took his time eying MY girlfriend as Camila didn't notice because she was looking at the people trying to wrestle on the sand. The guy cleared his throat and Camila looked at him. He offered her the drink and Camila thanked him politely as the guy winked at her in response. The guy was about to talk to Camila when I grabbed her face to look at me. I kissed her and we intensely make-out for probably 2 minutes and the guy was still standing there. I broke the kiss and Camila's eyes was still closed as she pecked mine three times. I looked over the guy with a victorious smirk as he shifted on his spot. "UUhhh I should probably go now." He informed us. I nodded my head and he quickly rushed away. "What's up with that dude?" Camila asked innocently. "I Just showed him that he should not try to take or try to make a move to someone that is already taken." I said. "He wasn't." Camila defended. "Well by the way he looked at you while you are watching those people wrestle, when he winked at you and uughhh it makes me gag." I informed getting pissed because of her defending him. She poked my arm and nuzzled her nose against it. "Are you jealous?" She asked me. I scoffed. "Aaaawww you are!!" She exclaimed. I blushed and looked at her and quickly looked away. She grabbed my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss. We both pulled away slowly "You don't have no reason to be jealous over that boy... He's nothing compared to you." She said. "I mean look at you. You're hot.. You're beautiful.. You're mine.." She purred. The last comment made me shiver and blush hard. "C'mon let's dance!" Camila exclaimed tugging my hand for me to stand up. The beat is really good for dance right now.

Camila's POV

As I drag Dinah to the dance floor. I spotted Arianna and Normani dancing together........ I mean not the so called innocent kind of dance. I stopped Dinah and pointed at the two of them. "Wow did not see that coming. How about Alren did you see where they are?" Dinah asked. I looked around and I see the two of them grinding with each other. "there they are!" I screamed over the music. Dinah nodded and hugged me from behind "How about us?? What kind of dance do you want us to dance?" She asked huskily. I started grinding against her slowly while I reached for her neck from behind "Like this?" I asked her seductively. Dinah's hand travelled to my hips and she gripped it tightly "Where did this part of Camila came from?" She asked as she forcefully pull my hips against hers hard. A moan escaped from my lips that made Dinah giggle. I turned around and held Dinah's hand and let it rest on my shoulder. I looked at her in the eyes and leaned in. Our lips are now touching but it is not a kiss or a peck.. As Dinah was about to kiss me I grab her butt and squeeze it seductively. She moaned and looked at me while her lips are still apart from the moaned that just escaped from it earlier. I force my tongue in her mouth as her hands tightened around my shoulders. We both fought for dominance and we suddenly broke off. Since there was an announcement being made. "Now! Let's welcome! The one and only! Demi Lovato!" The dj announced excitedly.

Dinah's POV

There she was standing in the middle of the stage. I didn't know I would be able to see her again. Camila shake my shoulder. "OMG! Can you believe this? Demi Lovato! In flesh! Here! Right now!" Camila started fan girling as I just nodded. Normani found me and poke my arm. "She's here! Your old 'friend'" Normani quoted. Arianna brought her a drink and they stand there while Lauren and Ally started fanfirling with Camila. Arianna fangirled with them too. Now I am left alone with Normani. A long sigh came out from me. I looked at the stage and found Demi already looking at me. We had that intense 5 seconds eye contact as she sing her new song called 'Neon Lights' You might probably want to know what happened. Well... Demi was once my lover... But then things changed.

A/N

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eweTwRckMMc

You guys are probably wondering what was the youtube link for..... Well It is a song... Originally written for Fifth Harmony by our fellow harmonizer Ryane Corwin. The title was "What do you say"     It really has an amazing vocals and a beautiful message. I want you guys to check it out! Comment below what you guys think of the song! Also comment below what you guys think of the story so far ^_^ Thank you guys so much!!