Chapter 27

Unknown's POV

As I stare at the lovers from a far, I cringes in disgust. who does she think she is? Laughing and cuddling with someone she loves? How dare her had her happiness when she took away mine? I chuckled to myself as I think over my plan for tonight.... because tonight is a payback time. I held the gun and kiss the tips of it. I admired the gun as I have the lovers time for themselves, but ofcourse I grew impatient and exited my car. I put on a mask so that she won't recognize me.

As I walk towards where Camila and Dinah are cuddling I can hear them giggling. eewww flirty giggles disgust me! I put the gun on the side of my hip as I clapped my hands slowly. They soon heard me and they bolted up. OOHHH look at how terrified they are.. this is my happiness. look at how they are trying to protect each other.

"It's nice to see you both happy in each other's arms" I said sarcastically. Dinah's eyes narrowed as she tries to see pass the mask. she might recognize my voice but whatever. "who are you?" She bravely asked. "Well Dinah Jane.. I am highly offended on how bad you are of recognizing your old..... friend." I said in a mocked hurt tone as I take the mask away from face.

Dinah intakes a breath. "OOHHH Selena it's just you! Geez you scared us!" she said as she loosen her grip on Camila's petite body. Camila then smiled at me shyly waving. Poor girl..... "You know what an old friend wants Dinah. so where's my hug?" I asked. Dinah shakes her head "where are my manners" she said as she climbed off the truck and help Camila.

Dinah made her way to hug me as she also introduced me to her beloved girlfriend. "Of course the famous Camila Cabello. it is nice to meet you" I said politely. I love the fact that Dinah trusted me with her. but too bad... as I pull Camila for a hug and as soon as I released her I make her walk back a few steps "Camila, you know you are an unlucky yet beautiful girl...." I said as I pull the gun out of my waist and aimed at Camila... I then pulled the trigger and it successfully hit her belly. "so Long Dinah... you took my happiness away... and now I am taking yours." I said as I flee away from the scene.

Dinah's POV

"Camila!!" I exclaimed and rushed on her side. she was clutching the side of her belly as she hisses from pain. I can't help the tears that rolled down my eyes. "Sssshhhhhh Dinah.... it's alright......... I'm alright ....." Camila tried to say as she let her other hand caress my cheek. I held onto her hand as I pulled my phone to call 911.....

After the call I am desperately asking Camila to stay awake.. "Please Camila! stay with me! you can do this.!! Remember you are going to wait for me by the end of the aisle? As you want to watch me walk down with my wedding dress? Remember you want to have children?? Please Camila?" I said as I cradle her head on my lap..

She chuckled but it turned into a gurgle because of blood that has formed in her throat from her open wound. she cleared her throat.. "I know Dinah.. those are my wish.. But being here with you as I will take my last breath is totally fine with me right now... Since I want you face to be the last image I want to see... I want your voice to be the last music I wish to hear.... so Dinah can...... you do one.......... favor...for me?" she asked as she gulped her tears away. trying to survive as long as she can. I nodded my head "anything for you Chancho" I said... She smiled at the nickname. "Can you smile for me one last time? tell me you love me that you love my pancakes? nuzzle our noses together and kiss me on my lips?" She asked as she closed her eyes and opened them once more. I forcefully smile through the tears.. "i love you..... I would kill to eat one of your pancakes you know? I would fight anyone to give you your favorite pizza. I would climb the highest mountain possible to get your sweet bananas.. I love you Camila Cabello. would you like to be my wife?" I asked as I take the ring out of my pocket. she nodded her head not finding the strength to speak but then she tried "yes......... Dinah Jane....... I would love to.... And I promise you I will survive for our wedding or so I hope... but if I didn't I want you to find love to another one... ok?? Don't stuck yourself on me.. I want you to continue your life and love someone else if I did not survive." she said..

I did not hesitate to lightly give her 3 pecks and nuzzles our nose together.... she giggled.. but then her beautiful giggle died down as she whispered "I love you so much...... and the moon and stars knows that" and then I felt her body go limp... I screamed her name on top of my lungs as I cradled her head closer to my chest.... I can still feel slow and steady heart beat I then heard sirens and engines parking.. as someone moved me away from Camila.... she was barley breathing...

I wanted to follow where they are taking Camila but they stopped me as they said they are going to revive her while they are on the way which means no space for me in the ambulance.. police then asked me what had happened I only gave them one name and that is Selena Gomez...

I wipe my tears away as I try to drive safe to go to the hospital.. I chained Camila car with mine and drive along.

I then sat on the nearest bench where they put Camila in. I don't know what to feel. I feel numb from the top my head down to my fingertips and down to my foot.. I sat numbly on the chair as the image of Camila getting shot repeats itself inside of my head. someone called out my name but I did not pay attention as my focus is only at the door where behind that is Camila.

I can't imagine life without her...... so God please.... Let her live give her strength from love.... let her live through her wishes in life..... I know you might as well want her because of how nice and thoughtful and awesome she is..... but please God.... she's the only that will keep from going on in my life..... she's the reason I am living.... her smile is always the reason why I wake up everyday.... her existence is worth my life!!! I love her so much... that every second of me sitting here not know if she is well kills me inside... and right now I am considering myself dead........