Chapter 21

Dinah's POV

I am frozen in place. I can't move because I feel like if I did I will feel pain all over. I feel numb. Camila's words struck me like lightning. I know for sure that we are going to spend time together to catch up on each other's lives. I didn't even know that she is my rival. As I regain to come back into reality I walked back to where Cece is waiting for me. "They left?" I asked her. She just nodded her head. I sat down across from her as I rub my face because of stress. "Since when?" I asked her. She intakes a long breath and sighed. "I just found out a week ago. They didn't tell me because I told them not to. I was also furious to know. I asked my parents for space and i did not know it would be you." She explained. I just nodded my head as i stood up and walked out the door. Cece was walking beside me. "You can just drop me off the condo.. I know you want some alone time and i understand." Cece said. I just looked at her expectedly because i thought that she would come with me but then i just accepted her offer. So after i drop her off my condo i went to beer store to grab some liquor. I then drive to my get away place. I found it before, when Demi broke up with me. I also build a cabin because it is a very peaceful place and that is what I needed right now. I think that my life is against all odds. I just don't feel like someone will ever understand and there's one actually... And that's Camila she's more sensitive than I am.. I wonder what she is doing right now to ease the pain or make herself feel alive. I created a fire and settled on a bin bag as I opened a beer.

Normani's POV

As I entered the condo with Arianna we spotted Cece on the couch watching a movie but it seems like she's not paying any attention since the movie is still in the homes screen. "Hey Cece..." Arianna said. Arianna and Cece became best friends over time. "Where's Dinah?" I asked Cece. "I don't know.. She want some alone time.." Cece said. I nodded my head knowing where she is. I pecked Arianna's lips "Babe I'll be back soon ok?" I said. She nodded her head and smiled at me. I made my way to my car and speed off to the cabin Dinah brought me once before. I know she's there because that was her escape in the world. Knowing how she is right now I'm pretty sure she will drink her feelings away. She's not an abuser or alcoholic she just drink it away because it only happens once in a year. As I made parked my car outside the cabin I can see smoke coming out of the chimney. I softly knocked on the door. "Come in!" Dinah screamed, only loud enough for me to hear. Wow she's still sober well she sound sober usually she will be tripping on her feet by now. I walked in and I see her infront of the fire place and beers near her feet. I grab the nearest bin bag and settled it beside her. I opened a bottle of beer . "What has changed?" I asked. "What?" She asked back clearly confused on what I am talking about. "Beer? It usually a heavy liquor." I explained. She chuckled "Well when I was in the beer store I told myself it's time for a change." She said. "Good to hear" I said. After minutes of silence "Dinah?" I asked. She nods her head towards me. "I'm happy for you and Cece." I said.

Dinah's POV

After hearing what Normani said I don't even know what to say. "Really Normani? I thought you would be the one saying that I should just pass this and get a divorce soon after the wedding." I exclaimed completely confused on what shes talking about. "I know! But can you please listen to yourself?! You should be happy! I mean you had a huge crush on Cece before!" Normani said while smiling widely. I don't know what has gotten into her head right now because I know for sure it's craziness. "Normani! You think this is just a joke I'm going through right now? Well it's not! So I wonder why you are laughing!" I said frustrated because my bestfriend here is not cooperating with my mood. "Dinah Jane! I know 100% this is not a joke.. I'm just trying to make a joke out of it to enlighten up the mood. I'm sorry." She said as she took another sip of her beer.  I just sighed and continue to drink.

Normani's POV

Now I feel bad making a joke out of the situation right now. It's easy for me to do this because I know the plan and I hope to play my part soon. You guys might hate me and the others but it's for the better. Story will be told in the future. And no one will expect anything. It's a fair play for everyone else. I know it might be cruel but it is for the best. It might kill most of us because of sadness but after the tears and fury it will be something we will laugh about our past. I am also planning on proposing on Arianna since Arin and I fixed what's on the past and we are now good friends I also resigned so that I will focus on my school well I let my sister handled it and now the school is all over abroad learning some of my choreography. But then my mind set off to the plan once again. The plan is killing me because I got to see my best friend suffer not knowing what will happen. But I know for sure she is strong to hold on for her love towards Camila.