Chapter 20

Camila's POV

I woke up with the sunlight hitting me straight in the eye. I groaned and covered my face. "Hey Karla wake up!" Michelle said as she pull the blanket off me. "Why?" I groaned and pull the blanket back on me. She then once again pull it off me and I pull it back. We started to play tug of war. "You have to wake up now because there will be a meeting in your soon to be office. Lauren, Ally and I are already ready! You don't want to be late do you?" She asked as she still tugs on the blanket. I smirked evilly and let go of the blanket. Michelle then lost her balance and fell. She groaned because of the impact. "Camila. I will get you back." She said as she stand up and walked towards me with an evil smirk. I glare at her not knowing what she will do. She then started to tickle me. "Michelle!!... Stop! Stop! Please." I said in between laughs. "Say sorry!" She playfully demanded as she continued to tickle me. "Sorry!" I said. As I continue to squirm and laugh. She lost her balance and she landed on top of me. Our face is only an inch apart. Her hazel tinted green eyes locked into my brown chocolaty eyes. That eyes held me in place once before but not as strong when Dinah's eyes looked into mine. So I smiled getting the chance to turn us over and I jumped off the bed. I soon pull her feet fast and let her fall off the bed. "Karla!" She screamed like a thunder as I ran for my dear life. I run to the bathroom and locked it. Good thing I know that Michelle is such a caring friend to set up my office outfit for today in the bathroom. She also prepared the towel. I took a shower and get dressed. I also dried my hair and curled it. I put on a professional look just a simple winged eyeliner, red lipstick and a light blush on. I then made my way towards the kitchen to see that Lauren and Ally are still in their pajamas. I looked at Michelle and she laughed uncontrollably. 'Oh gosh! That was a good laugh don't you think Karla?" She asked me teasingly. I glared at her. "I thought they are already ready?" I asked her and pouted as I crossed my arms. "Aaawwww little Karla is pouting." She cooed. I groaned because I am clearly annoyed but I miss this days. Just like old times when we are in highschool. "Well you are always late so I think it's right for Michelle to do that." Ally said as she took a sip of her orange juice. Michelle placed the plate infront of me and filled my cup an orange juice. "See? Even Ally agreed! It's true you are slow." Michelle said. I laughed because I know it's true. As we all finished getting ready. We jump on my BMW and took of. I don't have the feel of driving so I gave Michelle the key. I noticed that we are not going to our office. "Wait where are we heading?" I asked Michelle. "Take my phone and check my memo." She said. Knowing that Michelle don't like passwords on her phone I opened it and went straight to her memos. I look through the list and it says that it is sent by my mom. It says that instead of the office we should go to this fancy coffee shop, but that's it. "That's just what she sent you?" I asked her. She nodded her head. We soon arrived to the coffee shop and we are welcomed by my parents. 'Hello Mija." Dad said as she came over to hug me. Mom hugged me too. "By the way your sister Sofia is coming from her 2 years workshop of photography. She was really inspired by Michelle." Mom said. I looked at them excitedly. "When is she coming back? I miss her! It's also such a bummer that no phones allowed in there. How did you live with that?" I asked Michelle. She just chuckled and shakes her head. We settled up "We are still waiting for a few people to arrive." My mom said as we ordered our drinks. Minutes later we heard the bell and mom stood up to see if it was our guest. She waved her hands calling them over. My back was facing them. "Hello Mija. Meet the Amasio-Hansen family. Our great rival." My mom said. I chocked on my drink which caused me to spit it out. I coughed uncontrollably because I heard Dinah's last name. Could it be possible  for her to be here... I grew up knowing the last name as Amasio only but not Hansen. I then regain to stop coughing. I looked around to apologize but soon I was out of words to see Dinah's beautiful face with a worried expression. "I'm so sorry. That was so disrespectful of me. I just did not expect that you guys will be the one we are expecting." I said as I still look into Dinah's eyes. We had eye contact for straight 1 minute but soon cut off when my mom coughed. I blinked away the tears and smiled. We soon settled down. and they ordered their drinks. Dinah and I kept stealing glances from each other. "So we are here to discuss the marriage... We are planning on having a double wedding. I mean it would be great... The Rivals instead of hating on each other they are wedded together." Mrs. Hansen said. My parents nodded. I was shocked! Completely shock! They can't do this to me! They know Dinah! I know they do! And now they are expecting me to be in a wedding with her? Yes we are going to wed together but we won't marry each other! This is madness! I need explanation! But I have to make myself cool down. "Also Mija I would like you to meet your soon to be wife...... Michelle." My mom said. I looked over at Michelle and she just looked down. She is probably guilty for not telling me. Well she better be! Lauren looked shocked/ mad and agitated. I know she can't wait to kill Michelle on the spot. "Lovely! Well DJ. This is yours... Cece." Mr. Hansen said. Dinah looked at her parents and back to Cece. Me and Dinah made an eye contact but break it away. "Well we will leave you 4 to talk and catch up on each other's life. While Me, Alejandro, Gordon, Milika, Lauren, Ally and Arianna, and Normani will talk about something else. So bye.." My mom said as they all stand up. and left. I watch them leave and as soon as they left my eyes again looked at Dinah. I can't keep the tears anymore so I excused myself. I then walked in the washroom and I heard the door opened "Chancho?" Dinah asked. Hearing her say my nickname I can't control the sob that has escaped from my lips. "Hey c'mon please... Don't cry now." She said as she pull me into a comforting hug. I did not hesitate to wrap my arms around her waist and bury my head on her shoulder. I then pull back as I shake my head "I can't Dinah... I can close my eyes for the things I don't want to see but I can never close my heart for the feelings I don't want to feel. And from that day you held me, that day I laid my eyes on you, that day you hold onto my heart I know that it will never go away. My heart will always scream your name! And I think i wont be able to pick up the fallen pieces when i heard that we will wed together but not to each other. I can't see you wed someone else while I'm marrying someone else. because i know for sure i wont last long. i don't even know if i will stay strong long enough to wait on that day because i know for sure Dinah... I'm already dead.." I wiped my tears and stormed off because i can not to stand to see Dinah's face anymore... I am also so mad at the world right now.

Gordon's POV

"So we are here to let you guys know the plan.... So here it is.."