Chapter 22

Mum makes mason take a seat at the table and sits across from him giving him the eye, I walk over to where mason is sitting and lean on the back of the chair, giving mum a warning look but mum just smiles back at me innocently. "so mason, you seem to be dating my daughter" my mum says cheerfully, mason struggles a laugh and says "yes I seem to be" my mum smiles again then says "tell me about yourself" mason moves in his chair and says "what do you want to know" my mum gives him a look and says "your names, how old you are, are your parents together do you have any brothers or sisters, have you gone to other schools etc" mason stops moving and says in an even tone "my name is Mason Alex Wilson I am sixteen years old my parents are still together I have one older brother who is nineteen and I have only ever gone to the same primary school and high school as my brother and I have never moved house so I have never needed to move schools" my mum looks thoughtful then says "have you dates other girls" mason expression doesn't change "yes" mum looks thoughtful again and says "are you a virgin" "MUM" I say loudly this was getting out of hand and mason doesn't have to answer such stupid questions but he reaches for my hand and says "yes" my mum nods and smiles and looks at me and says "indie I think he is a keeper" "MUM" I say again starting to get annoyed "it's alright indie you can go and hide in you room now" I glare at her and drag mason from the room and saying "I'm so sorry about my mum you know you didn't have to answer any of those stupid questions" when we reach my room I don't even stop I just propel mason in and lock the door behind me, I turn around to apologize again but mason picks me up and kisses me hard, I wrap my legs around his slim hips and kiss him back, he walks over and drops me on the bed and lies on top of me and kisses me again then smiles down at me and says "I had to answer those questions other wise your mum might have never trusted me" I groan and pull him closer but he hold me back and smiles and says "tust tust, be careful your mum might come in" I groan again and roll over so I'm no longer facing him, he laughs and lies next to me his forehead pressing against mine.