Chapter 26

He passes me his phone but I fumble with it and almost drop it, I hear his faint laugh and glare at him but then lean against him and turn on his phone. I scroll up to the start

Of the convosation,

**mike and mason's convo**

Mike- hero mate wud

Mason-chilling with indie

Mike-oh mate hook in

Mason-shut up wbu

Mike-at the park with jay

Mason-oh fun

Mike- did he tell u who he likes?

Mason- yeah he likes indie

Mike-i know u won't tell her man

Mason-na mate I don't think this would be good for her to know

Mike - what why wouldn't it be good

Mason- dw so how's ya life

**

I scroll to the end of the convosation because the rest it just then talking about random stuff but I hardly notice I'm just remembering jay whispering something to mason which made mason frown but the walking over and hugging Alice from behind. Mason looks at me cautiously like he expects me to explode, the thoughts are processing in my head still I just can't wrap my head around it jay and I hardly talked so I could never have picked this up myself but it is such a shock and I don't understand why. "What even" I say in a whisper voice not expecting mason to hear but he starts to laugh then he laughs even harder so hard he falls off the bed taking the blankets with him, I laugh a little and look over the bed side down at him. He is lying on the ground his legs up in the air, when he see me he grabs me and drags me down off the bed, surprised a small yelp escapes me mouth and I land on top of him with a bruising impact and he grunts. I laugh and says "that was your fault boy" he laugh and kisses me hard on the lips, I think of jay and pull my mouth away from his and says "my amazing skills must of worn off on you" he looks at me puzzled and says "no I was always a good kisser" I laugh and hit him in the arm and say "no no distractions" mason laughs and says "yeah I was trying it out and you fell for it" I sit up and that I'm sitting on top of him whilst he is lying down, my legs strattling his hips. He looks up at me happily and I look down at him and smile thinking how lucky I am.