Chapter 33

I expected myself to start raging but I was so conflicted with emotion I start to cry softly at first but that quickly changes to a full on melt down that I fell myself blacking out.

NO.

I tell myself firmly I will not pass out I'm going to stand strong I'm not going to let simon ruin my life again especially when It just started to get better, at that moment I remember I wasn't alone in my room and that I'm still being held by mason in his strong arms.

I look up at him and smile like nothing happened because I have come up with plan to get back at Ava and it involves another run in with her during class.

I smile inwardly at myself and almost high five myself because I'm that damn proud of myself.

I wipe my eyes and kiss mason firmly on the mouth, he seems surprised at first but kisses me back with the same amount of pressure, he hands fall down to my waist and pulls me closer to him fitting my body against his he moves his mouth from mine and I try to move my mouth back to his not wanting to not be kissing him but he kissing my cheek then slowly kissing his way down my neck and along my collar bone. Tingles run through my body making me go numb head to toe, he moves on of his hands to my thigh and motions me to jump up I slam my lips against his and jump up wrapping my legs around his slim waist.

He deepens to kiss his soft tongue slipping into my mouth he seems so confident which is so sexy which makes me want him even more, but I mentally scold myself for thinking that I'm too young I tell myself it wasn't ok then and it isn't now.

Mason kisses my neck again again carries me over to the bed and lays me down gently still kissing my neck and I know I'm going to end up with hickies in the morning but I don't care I only care about how right lying here with mason on top of me feels making out like there is not tomorrow.