Chapter 10

"It's Peter... Peter Parker" you say still looking down with your eyes closed.

"w..what did y..you s..s..say" Spiderman said shock obvious in his voice.

"Peter Parker my best friend" you say.

"Oh... my... god..." he replied not crying anymore.

"I'm so sorry but I should be going I hope one day you can..." You were interrupted by Spiderman "Y...Y/N open yo...your eyes"

"but what about"

"just open them"

When you opened your eyes you looked up and what you saw made you freeze in shock. "P...P...Peter" you barely manage to get out

"yea it's me" he replies wiping away his tears and walking towards you.

"y..you mean t..to tell m..me that I just... we have.. you are... OH MY GOD" you realise that everything Spiderman has ever said or done to you was actually Peter. You made out with Peter TWICE. At this thought you turn a bright red.

"I'm sorry that I haven't told you but with everything going on about Hydra,  I didn't want to put you in even more danger then your already in but since you confessed..." Peter said trailing off

"no no I..I get it I'm j..just surprised t..that's all." You reply

"Y/N... I'm sorry I just have to know is everything you said about me true do you really l..love me" Peter asks getting closer.

"Well what do you think" you say as you pull him into a kiss. This kiss was different though there was something more, something deeper but you couldn't tell what it was. Peter pulled away to your displeasure and said "Y/N I... I love you to". You couldn't move.

him... Peter Parker aka Spiderman saying those three words... to you
It was a dream come true.

This time he pulled you into a kiss. Shoving his tongue in your mouth and getting the two of you to the floor. He pinned you down and started to kiss your neck looking for your sweet spot. Once he found it he latched on and started to suck and bite making you moan "P...Peter" you say. He didn't  acknowledge you and continues leaving love marks all over your neck. Once he was done he pulled away and asked "Y/N will you be my girlfriend". Peter seemed to stiffen as if worried about what you would say.

"Peter do you really think I would say no after everything that happens" you say cupping his face with your hand.

"So that's a yes" he says gleefully with his adorable boyish grin.

"Yes" you say with a giggle. Peter started to kiss all over your face. "I... never... thought... this day... would come" Peter said in between kisses. You giggle and say

"Peter we should really get back though it's late".

"oh alright as long as we can do this again soon" he replies.

"I would want nothing more" you say kissing him one more time before helping him pick up.

(Time Skip to when your in bed)

Your at school and you and Peter are holding hands but seem to be alone. The two of you walk outside but it's dark out. Suddenly out of nowhere you feel Peter getting pulled away from you. "PETER" you yell as you look towards where he once was. You see a person with electronical wings and claws like a bird, picking Peter up off the ground. the talons digging into his shoulders drawing blood. "YYYY/NNNN HELP" he screams as the birdman flies higher "PETER HOLD ON" you say trying to think of what to do "Y/N PLEASE" Peter yells. You can see his tear stained face slowly fade away as they get higher in the sky. "HELP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP" you yell. You start to run but then you trip and fall. as your about to hit the ground yousuddenly standing in a dark Warehouse and in the middle lying on the floor is a beaten and bloody Peter. "Peter" you yell as you start to run towards him. "Peter oh my god are you alright" you say as you reach him. He just groned in response. "Ok I'm going to get you out of here" you say trying to help him up but he can't move on his own. "Come on Peter you have to stay upright for me ok" you say as you start to cry ,but as you look at his face you know he was dying and wouldn't make it out of here alive. You laid him down with his head on your lap now sobbing and notice him trying to say something. you couldn't here him so you put your ear close to his mouth and can barely make out "w..why didn't yo..you s..s..save m..me". You pulled away your heart breaking as you watch him release his last breath. "no...no...nononononono PETER PLEASE DON'T DO THIS I TRYED I TRIED TO SAVE YOU BUT I COULDN'T I'M SORRY PETER PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I NEED YOU" you sob and lay your forehead on his and just cry. You close your eyes not being able to bear losing him. Suddenly you feel wind in your face and multiple stinging pains in your shoulders. You open your eyes and notice your being lifted up into the sky like Peter was earlier. "HELP" you scream. You look up and see the same guy from before. His talons already pierced into your skin and drawing blood making you scream out in pain. "PLEASE SOMEONE" you shout. "No one can save you now that your little boyfriend is dead." You here the birdman say "NOOOOO" you scream sobbing harder. "Now Y/N Stark this is where you die" he says before he lets you go.

Ok before you ask there was a reason why Tony didn't save you its because this was a dream and dreams don't usually make scene. Anyway I wanted to thank you all for 1k reads😁😁😁😁. I honestly never thought my fanfic would ever get this many reads. I am so greatful for all of you. Thank you so much and I'll update soon😙😙😙