Chapter 32: 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

~Epilogue (read it)~

It's been years since the incident happened, ever since that day you kept your pink hair and blue eyes; and constantly wore black. You'd always be seen wearing a gloomy expression. You rocked yourself on your cherry wooden rocking chair, and watched as your baby slept peacefully. Breathing in and out, up and down, inhale and exhale. He was a real charming creature.

You ruffled his soft black curly hair; and watched as he quietly yawned. You giggled and smiled at your son. He was truly one of the only things keeping you alive, you mostly spent your days in the nursery. Looking after Apollyon. Yes, you had named your child after the love of your life. Hydron wasn't too fond of this, but he agreed eventually.

After going out in a war, the king perished and had died. It's been 6 months since you've been widowed. After being married with him for 10 years, you had a child. It was night, and you needed to get a glass of water. An old habit of yours.

While walking down the corridor, you were met by a series of lightning and thunder. Afraid that the baby would wake up, you quickly hurried your pace; and walked faster. Only to suddenly stop when the lights completely went off.

You gasped, and felt your heart stop when you saw an old door open itself. You weren't afraid of anything at this point, but the fact that Hydron's old study opened was quite peculiar to you. So you decided to venture in and see what was calling you.

Once you stepped in, a candlelight flickered and obtained a flame. You watched as pictures of you, Hydron, and apollyon were placed on the walls. Apollyon's baby green eyes staring at you, laughing and smiling. You smiled back at the sight. Hydron had never allowed you to come in this room, so after his death you had locked this room away permanently. It was rather strange for it to open by itself. Old memories flashed of the time you were led into a room in Jaron's castle, you had found out a great ordeal of information then. Maybe something of the same sort was occurring now.

You couldn't imagine how correct you were.

A book from the bookshelf suddenly fell, and you let out a soft scream of surprise as it quickly started flipping its pages to a certain page. You reached out for the book and quickly read it's content, after reading it; shock filled your form and the book silently slipped from the tips of your fingers.

_______________________________________________________________________________

August 6, 2006

I married her, she's finally mine after all those centuries of searching for her. I feel like one day she should know that me and Tybalt, were always the same person. I basically spelled it out to her, "you are me, and I am you." Those were my exact same words, too bad she didn't catch them. She will always be mine, and I will always make sure she will remain mine and away from that wretched Apollyon. She asked me if we could name our first son apollyon, I laughed and said yes. But the anger I had was beyond written words. I Hydron am the murderer of Apollyon and Tybalt. My little angel, you are probably reading this after my death; for your reincarnation stops right here and the possibility of you reading this while I am alive is impossible.

I have been stalking you for ever 9 life times, and each time I have managed to kill your beloved jaron. He always gave his life away for you, no surprise he did it again. But the first time I met you, you and him were married, yes you two were. And I was so jealous, and so I ruined you two and kept you all to myself. I suppose now that it's all over, it won't matter anymore. Hopefully I'll see you in the afterlife my love, I promise.

~Hydron

  _____________________________ 

(Play the Video while you read the rest, it's a soft lullaby but trust me and play it while you read it :') )

You fell to your knees and began weeping, you felt betrayed, violated, and hurt beyond your senses. You heard the baby cried, but the shock you had prohibited you from going anywhere else. You began throwing and smashing objects in the room, 9 lifetimes? Are you kidding me?

You heard the babies cry grow louder and louder, and then

It suddenly stopped.

It took you a minute to realize how abruptly your child quieted down, and you quickly picked yourself up and ran towards your baby. The baby whose father has been tormenting and murdering people left and right. But he was also your baby, so you couldn't help love him with everything you had.

"Apollyon! Mother's coming." You hollered, you opened the door and heard a tune. A tune that came from lockets or a music box. You eyes widened as you opened the door, and saw a man holding your child; and caressing him gently. Due to the darkness and power outage, you couldn't see the man. But you could see his pearly white smile. You didn't feel alarmed at all when you saw this man, a peaceful feeling came around the room.

You watched as apollyon smiled and played with the man's fingers, you quietly stepped forward and with a crisp voice asked,"Excuse me, but who are you?"

The man faced you, you looked into his eyes and tried to see what color they were; but to no avail, they were concealed in the darkness that had consumed the palace. "Forgot me so soon?"

He stood up from where he was sitting next to the window sail, and carried the baby in his arms. The man walked into the moonlight, you could even see you child's green eyes glimmering. But you could also see the man's eyes as well. One red eye, and one emerald green. His Black hair looked the same, he smiled at you.

You dropped to your knees and began crying, "J-Jaron, is that you?"

He smiled and nodded, he bent down and picked up an object. The black locket that he handed you, the same locket which had been emitting that music. You quickly put you hand to the place where the locket normally was placed on your neck, "M-My locket."

He chuckled and smiled, "remember I promised you saying I'd meet you again? And remember I said I'd never leave you alone, and that I'd always be by your side?" He smiled an affectionate smile at you. Tears streamed down your face as he tucked one of your loose strands behind your ear.

"You left me for ten whole years, all alone with that monster. Complete and utter loneliness." You cried wilts tugging on his shirt. His face took on a melancholy expression once seeing you in such distress.

"But I never did leave you, I've always been residing in you heart. And look at your son, it's not just a mere coincidence that he's a spitting image of me," He whispered in a hushed voice, you felt cold fingers swiftly wipe off your tears. You looked up at you son, who was staring at you with quiet green eyes.

The same eyes Jaron possessed

I was always with you, and I will always be with you

___

A/N: Well how'd you like the epilogue? :) Oh and that's Jaron's spirit, just like yours visited you. He leaves, and comes back. So you aren't really alone, but he doesn't end up with you. But for those of you who believe in an afterlife, you two end up together and live happily ever after without Hydron.

-Jan

visit: https://www.quotev.com/story/7269355/An-Unearthly-Rose-Yandere-X-Reader/34

if you want to see how the characters would look, or look at the old chapters and see how each of the characters look like in anime versions. I uploaded this whole story in one day so I was lazy and didn't post all the pictures in each chapter. Thanks for reading and rock on!