Chapter four {edited}

You were still frowning at sebastian but let out a soft giggle as you threw your coat at him,making it fall straight into his face.

"O-oh...sorry sebastian" You apologised and walked to him, slowly took off the coat from his face and set it on the drawer,next to your purse.

"o-oh may i ask you something sebastian?" you looked into his crimson red eyes as he stares back into your wide (e/c) orbs.

"Yes m-" you cut him off and directly asked him."u-uh who was that little blonde girl with the curled pigtails,if you don't mind me asking?" Sebastian smiled at you and slowly walked to the bed you'll be sleeping in soon.

"That's my master's fiancé" you nodded and slowly walked to sebastian,nodding as you looked out of the window."

Could you show me around the mansion or are you too busy r-" you were rudely interrupted as you saw a naked silver haired boy run into the room on all fours,hanging tongue and all.

"Please avert your gaze m'lady" you turned your head away but fell to the floor and something sat on your back.

"Ouf!" you gasped and rolled onto your back then sat up and rubbed your back slowly.

"That was quite a blow to the back am i right?" you laughed and sebastian sighed in relief as he dragged the grey haired,dog like human out of the room,an annoyed scowl plastered onto his face.

"I'll be back miss,please change into the nightwear yourself if it isn't too much of a burden alright?"he got dragged out of the doorway by the grey haired 'thing' and you closed the door.

"what an eventfull hour" you sighed out and looked at the clock then walked to the drawer and pulled out a white nightdress that went all the way to the floor,had a few light,light light! pink bows and frills on the bottom and on the turtleneck part of it.The collar part of the nightgown was a slightly see through net fabric and you put on some white bloomers just in case it would get abit chilly.

Before you got into bed you looked at the window and saw many stars...some glowed more than the others and you smiled until you tensed up,feeling like you were being watched by something or someone.

Shaking the feeling off,you got into bed and didn't notice the violet,lilacy messy hair that hovered over you as you drifted off into sleep.

Blavat's pov
(a/n:if you dunno who blavat is,he is from the manga but i'm mixing the anime content and manga content uh back to the story^^)
Slowly i walked to her bed and sat on it staring into my cup before gently taking her limp hand.

My eyes widened at how soft her hand was...so...fragile...I slowly pricked her finger with a needle and let the blood drip into my cup and i smiled...her safekeeper was sirius...she sure is...as rare as a ruby..