Chapter nine.here i come dark hallways

{play the video and when it's over,replay it}
You gazed at the dress in awe as the blonde male chuckled softly."Is there a problem?" You turned around and held the hanger that was holding the heavy and long dress."Not really,But i thought you would take something more fancy actually,I mean you should be seen by everyone since you are absolute eye candy".You looked at the dress as you were blushing madly and nodded as you were thinking.'this dress doesn't really suit me actually'."I'll choose another one then" You said and turned around to go back to looking at the dresses then you saw one that was at the back of the closet,just laying there like it hasn't been used in years or even centuries! It was shining and you pulled the dress towards you and your eyes widened as you got a better look of the luxurious dress.This was the dress!
This was the dress that would even make the queen faint!
The blue dress was embroidered with jewels that were all aligned to make cherry blossom flower patterns all the way up to the shoulders,pink jewels and diamonds.The back was free but a few lines of glistening jems were going across the back to the other side.

The back was free but a few lines of glistening jems were going across the back to the other side

You held it up and the light made the jewels create rainbow patterns all over your body."Oh i forgot that Alois even had that dress in here".You turned your head and nodded quietly."could you leave to let me change please?" You asked and the male's eyes widened but he smiled and got up from the bed,making it creak softly."I'll wait on the other side of the door miss" He winked and clapped his hands together as he closed his eyes and kept mumbling about how cute you were,while he was going on like that you could have sworn that you saw actual stars popping around his body.You let out a sigh and took off the outfit you were currently wearing and folded it then neatly placed it on the bed that the viscount was currently sitting on,then you put on the long dress along with some heels that fit the dress perfectly.You styled your hair abit and put in some jewel hair pins and fluffed up your hair.As you looked at yourself,you noticed something on the drawer that was next to the mirror you were looking into.It was a small picture frame embroidered with little pearls and on the picture behind the glass was a boy with short blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.Was this the Alois trancy everyone was talking about?You shrugged and walked to the door but screamed and held your chest when you saw a spider crawling up the wall."Stay calm (y/n)! it's just a-a spider" you told yourself and breathed heavily and gulped then opened the door and stepped out of it and saw the blonde haired male."Ah,You look stunning" You blushed at the compliment and he extended his arm towards you and you smiled as you placed your hand on his gloved one.You both began walking to the large room that was halfway filled with guests who came to eat some cake,have some tea and who came to chit chat with one another."I'll see you later my doll,I'll be around here if you need me alright?" The blonde male said and walked to the small crowd of people who were all laughing and having a great time.
...now...where could ciel be?
i mean i could just explore abit if i can't find them.
Alright,here i come dark hallways
_______________________________
heyyy guys another chapter update just cos i felt like uploading something uh
so the ks story will be onhold for abit since i feel like i need to edit it or uhm discontinue it completely uhm
yah
anywho ^^ love y'all♡