Chapter fifteen You shouldn't have

"I belong to myself" You whined as you replied and poked the lady who was not letting go of you."You could belong to me" The man said and you groaned.Someone pushed the girl away and hugged you tightly instead then pecked your entire face."I was looking for you!" Alois shouts into your face and you turn away from him."i'm sorry" You gently pet him and look up only to spot 3 white haired boys....Oh why are they here now?! Why can't Ciel take me home?! you thought and Alois looked down at charles."Why did you steal my haircut peasant...you stole my face and my haircut but added like a rope of hair to it...disgusting" Alois said to charles and charles grabbed your hand as he pulled you close."You better watch your back blondie" He stated as he frowned."S-shouldn't we be getting home" You looked at ciel who was looking at sebastian who was looking at a pocket watch."We should" He stated and grabbed your hands then pulled you towards him and your hands rested on his chest.You could feel the thuds of his heartbeat.It felt strange but you liked it.You still felt like you were being watched so you looked at your surroundings and spotted light blue eyes looking directly at you.It was creepy.Ciel held your hand as you both went out to the carriage to get back to the manor.Sebastian helped ciel in first then he took your hand and you stepped into the warm carriage."I-i forgot my dress and purse i-" You saw claude and he handed you your purse,dress and a letter.You smiled at him and pecked his forehead making him stand still with wide eyes.A light blush tinting his cheeks was all you saw before he turned around and went back into the mansion."So would you like to be our little mascot for our new perfume?" Ciel asked with closed eyes as he held his cane."I'd love to" You said and he grinned.You both talked about the planning on the trip back and you laughed a few times since ciel muddled up his words from being tired.It was cute.As it became more quiet you both fully closed your tired eyes.
You shouldn't have.
_____________________________
short chapter atm but i have to work on some stuff for my bday and school and i'm still sick so blegh
anywho 030 i'll update again later probably