Chapter seven.{edited}

You were walking down a hall with this strange male and you noticed that the hall got darker and darker each step you took into it.

Ash grinned, slowly waving his open hand infront of your face, making you fall into a deep trance like state and you stumbled before you fell backwards.

You closed your eyes,panting heavily,awaiting the heavy impact you were sure to receive.

Ash spread his wings and wrapped them around the both of you,his eyes glowing a bright lilac color as he slowly brushed your hair out of your face,his lips curving into a wide chechire like grin.

"...how pure..." He brushed your cheeks and tilted up your chin and he pecked your lips making you feel like your soul is bursting inside your body,the adrenaline just pumping through your veins at an incredible speed.

Your first kiss...stolen...

You woke up and looked around,still being in the dark hallway."I should probably get back to t-...wait...how do i get back?" you panicked and walked further into the hallway,thinking you'd get out,instead you stumbled to a dead end.But you weren't going to give up and wait for help! nope! You walked the other way and got closer to light.Hah! You kept walking and ash gasped fakely as he grabbed your hands."Where did you go off to? I was looking for you everywhere miss!" You frowned and stumbled,still slightly dizzy and you dropped to your knees."Ksh." you hissed but got back up and saw ciel talking to sebastian.You stood up and walked to the two,smiling until you stood still and everything went completely black. You fell straight to the floor.You had a massive headache and you were still feeling super dizzy.
{{smol time skip of four days}}
you woke up to some music and you slowly got up,after thrashing around on the bed.You pushed off the warm duvet and asked yourself What happened...Everything was blurry and you got up and slowly walked to the bathroom,only to spot sebastian in there."finally awake i see?" You smiled and sebastian lets in some bath water for you."i'm sorry if i caused any of you too much trouble" You apologized and sebastian cupped your cheek."Don't worry miss" He smiled and stroked your head."You're doing well i see.You look alot better now" You smiled at him and stood on your heels then watched as sebastian poured some liquid soap from a golden cup into the tub.Then he left and told you that you could have some time with ciel since he did worry about you while you were sick after your bath.He closed the door and left you alone to let you do whatever you had to do.You nodded and got into the tub,Noticing a letter fly into your open hands.It flew in through the window and it had a dark red stamp on it.You opened it and read through it. "Be carefull,if you trust certain people too much,you will be disappointed my lovely rose".You tilted your head but shrugged and sighed softly as you let the water warm your bones.I wonder what this letter means...
strange letter...
__________________________
boom another chapter woohoo
hey guys i'll try to update either this story or the ks story more often c: i just hope you guys are enjoying the story plot rn and uh if you have any requests please feel free to write them down for me ^^♡