Chapter twenty eight

[Ciel looks the same as usual but he's taller and puberty hit him like a truck slightly and he has longer hair ^^]
You got into quite the argument with Ciel,Holding the towel tight as it was threatening to fall.Ciel gripped your chin and planted a kiss on your soft plump lips."How will i cover these,Oh how shall i say this,these beautiful bruises you created?" You asked,Your voice was filled with sarcasm but Ciel just chuckled and ran his hands through his hair.You noticed that he was quite mature for his age,His facial features were absolutely amazing and his growing hair framed his face perfectly."Just wear a necklace or try to wear a dress with a collar" He said simply and he slowly began to unbotton his night dress shirt that he grew in well.You turned away and gulped down the lump that was stuck in your throat as Your shaking hand grabbed the polished handle of the door."Stay." You just heard and turned around again,Ciel pulling you closer to him by your waist as he swayed abit,his eyes closed before he opened them again,only to let out a low growl as he gazed down at you."You are perfect you know?" He said as he took your hand and sat down infront of a mirror,handing you a comb and you began to comb through his hair,smiling as the male rolled your towel abit so that it wouldn't fall off."I hope the preparations will all be done." He said monotonuesly as he waved his hand,indicating that he wanted you to stop combing his hair.You pecked his cheek and left him to get ready.
Ciel's pov
I bit my lip as i watched (y/n) leave my room,to go finish doing whatever she needed to do.I hissed out as i thought about her and slowly made my way to my closet,seeing that sebastian was busy and i'm old enough,i figured that i could dress myself.I grabbed a white dress shirt and put it on,grabbing black matching pants and I put on my tye,placing my coat,or how sebastian would call it,'cape' onto my shoulders as the golden chains hung loosely across my chest and i frowned at the material.The coats,tailcoats and blazers looked better on me.But that was in the past.I was growing up now and i sure was growing up quick.I mean,I was going to propose Today. To the one girl i love,but i'd still have to break my fiancee's heart sadly.But it's worth it.I know,it sounds ridiculous since i barely know her...but she fills the empty void inside my cold heart.I sighed as i rested my hand on the left side of my chest,clutching my shirt abit as my heart squeezed.She is the one person i need,The one i want to protect,The one i actually fell for and would do anything for.I took out the black velvet box that contained a ring that shined and glistened."All i can hope for...is that she says yes" I sighed out before leaving my room,tending to the people who were there to decorate the ball and the guest rooms.This will be quite a long day.

Your pov♡
You walked to your room,quite surprised that you hadn't seen any of the other people like charles,mey-rin or madame red at this point.You spaced out,resulting to you bumping into sebastian who was actually also going to your room,the still slightly fogged up glasses still sat on his head as he opened the door for you and frowned upon seeing the marks on your neck.He sighed as he began to do the things madame red ordered him to do.He pulled out the dress you were supposed to wear from your closet.

{The pink part of your dress can be changed to your fave color,the dress doesn't have to be pink btdubs ^^ I just thought that some of you would like pink}You laughed at the dress,it was pretty yes,but how would you cover the dark bruises on your ...

You laughed at the dress,it was pretty yes,but how would you cover the dark bruises on your neck.You looked at a white choker,with opal jewels and you fit it onto your neck,hiding the bruises successfully as sebastian eyed the towel that was going to fall off at any second.And so,it did.You felt the cool air hit your skin and you let out a groan as you covered your main parts,Sebstian just pulled you to him and handed you panties.
After you put them on,sebastian helped you with the corset and the dress,his eyes darting to the clock that hung from your wall every few seconds.It was still early and the ball would start at about 6pm.It was now barely half past one.A few guests would come early.Some pleasant ones and some unpleasant ones.Especially the trancy household would be coming.Most of the nobles would be coming for this day.But you just thought it was a usual ball,nothing out of the ordinary.You slowly applied on some lipstick and smiled at sebastian,pecking his cheek,leaving a slight pinkish redish kiss mark."Ah (y/n),if only you were mine" he said sadly as he combed through your hair and took some of your hair,forming a round bun behind your head as he fixed the bun with a hairpin.You just stepped into some heels and hugged sebastian."Oh sebastian...You just came too late"You whispered and he gave you a warm smile that hid his wide eyes and dumbfounded expression that he wanted to show but couldn't....If he had asked you first...you could've had been his! AH!
___________________
I hope you guys are enjoying my story ^^ lots of huggle buggles