7

One of everyone's favorite characters is in this one ;)
---
"Don't be scared, darling. You're just too tempting for me to resist."

His hands slid up my shirt and cupped my breasts. "You're such a beautiful, developed young woman." He groaned as his hips ground against mine, my cries of despair not meaning anything to him.

"Shh." His hands brought up my shirt as tears slipped down my face. "I'm going to have fun with you."

My eyes shot open as I sat up in the prison bed. "Woah, there. Calm down, doll." My face turned to the left to see The Joker grinning wide. Oh great, I'm in a jail cell with another psycho like me.

"Don't.. tell me.. to calm down.." I said slowly, catching my breath. "Baby, don't talk like that." He emphasized the 't'.

"I can talk however the hell I want!" He rolled his eyes and remarked. "Wow, someone is on their period."

At that point I had enough. I reached towards him and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "Keep your fucking mouth shut or I'll shut it for you!" I yelled in his face making him giggle, but soon start to cackle.

"I love you already. What's your name again? You'd make a fine sidekick." I took a deep breath and let go of his shirt, making him fall back onto his bed. "None of your business. And I'm already working for someone."

"Who would that lucky person be?" "Once again, none of your business."

"It's Scarecrow. She's probably a failed experiment." I looked at the guard through the glass and scowled. "No I'm not."

"Oh yeah, that's right, you're his lousy girlfriend." I stepped up to the glass. "You want to start something? Huh? Then I'll tell you some facts. I'm his girlfriend. I'm not a failed experiment. I'm not lousy. And I can do way more than you think I can. Don't fucking try me."

He pulled out a card and some handcuffs. I quickly said the phrase and the items flew out of his hands. "What the hell?" A dark chuckle came from my chest as the guard scurried to the other side of the corridor.

"Don't mind me saying doll face," I raised an eyebrow at his and he went on. "But that was hot." "I wasn't trying to impress you, Joker."

I laid on my bed. "I was getting my point across." then, silence. But soon Joker spoke. "Scarecrow huh? He got put in here before you did. But you wouldn't remember that. You were unconscious when you first got here."

I closed my eyes, causing a tear to go down my face. "I'll help you get him out. Just do something for me in return."

I sat up and looked at him. "What is it?" "Forget him. Work with me." "Y-you know I can't do that. I'm staying with him."

"Then I guess I can't help you." "There must be something else you want. Or nothing, please just help me!" I became vulnerable and emotional as he rolled his eyes.

"Alright. Here's another..." He smirked and I smacked his face, leaving white grease paint on my hand. "Just help me, Jesus!"

"Fine. I don't need anything. Just wait a couple days." Right after he said that, an armed guard came in. "You're coming with me." He grabbed my arm and put handcuffs on.

"Ugh. Whatever." They led me to the secure wing and to a cell with a surgical looking table and a bed in it. "Time for your daily treatment." He strapped me onto the table and I yelled in agony.

"Shut up!" He tightened his grip on my wrists and I screamed. The beatings just kept coming.

When the guard was done he passed me a mirror. "Your face looks way better." I stared in awe at my face. My eye was black and my cheeks and jawline were bruised. I shook in horror.

"Till next time Ms. Fear. I won't miss you." The guard slammed the door and I sobbed heavily. I soon couldn't breathe. I stood up and sat on the bed, soon falling unconscious from the beating.

Ack I felt sad while writing this. And I think y'all are going to hate me for making Joker so out of character lol

Salutations, all.