11

It took Jonathan 5 hours to complete his new fear toxin. I had sat with him watching him write down the formulas and mix liquids. Completely uneventful. "Finished. I think it's going to turn out perfect."

"Finally. Now you have to test it?" "Not on you." I rolled my eyes. "I know. Just go out and do it. I'll be waiting." "I'll have to bring the subject back here, so are you sure you'll be okay, hearing.... you know."

"Yep." "Great. I'll be heading out then." He kissed my cheek and I followed him out. That's about another hour not spent doing anything with him?

I sat on the couch staring at the TV, not at all watching the show on it. I suddenly heard a knock at the door, making me jump up and head towards the kitchen, grabbing a chef's knife. If it was Jonathan he would unlock it and come in. This was a complete stranger.

I went to the door, holding the knife in the air, opening the door. "Don't fucking-!" I raised an eyebrow at the person. It was Joker. "What's that for, baby? Not so happy to see little old me?"

I put the knife down and opened my mouth, words not coming out. "A loss for words, huh Mrs. Crow? Excuse me." He pushed past me, sitting on the couch. "Nice place you and Crane got here." I stared at him in disgust.

"You ever do anything bad in here?" My face turned into a scowl. "And why do you want to know?" He chuckled. "Just want to, uh, know your taste." "Oh, no, no, no. I've already told you this, I'm not doing that with you."

"Oh, come on. Everybody wants to. Don't deny me." "I'm denying you." He squinted his eyes and suddenly backed me against the wall with his switchblade against my jaw. "Dear, I liked you when I first saw you, but now you're just a bitch." I whimpered as his hand traveled up my thigh, slowly gripping my ass.

"No, stop..." he didn't listen and grunted lowly. "When your little boyfriend gets back, don't let him find us. We're going to have some fun."

His blade went down to my throat and he took me around the house, looking for a room. "Where's your bedroom?" My eyes closed and I sighed. "Up the stairs, first door on the left." "Good girl." He went up there, still holding the knife to my throat.

"Off." He pointed at my shorts. "I don't want-" "NOW!" My breaths quickened and I did what he said. He licked his lips and pushed me down on the bed.

"Let see here, oh no." He clicked his tongue while looking at my stomach. "Have you, uh, been starving yourself dollface?"

"J-just when I was in Arkham Asylum.. I'm eating though! Okay?" He smirked a little. "Good. Now let's get started shall we?" My bottom lip trembled as he started kissing up my stomach. I soon heard a voice.

"Trisha?" I started panicking. "Shh, shh. Tell him you're changing, alright?" I took the chance to knee him in the stomach. I put my shorts on quickly and ran out, soon getting grabbed by Joker again and his blade going to my throat, dragging me to the living room where Jonathan stood in shock.

"Jonathan, p-please-" Joker's grip tightened on me. "Let her go. Now!" "I don't think I want to, Crane. She's just too beautiful. Isn't she?"

He looked at my face, in absolute fear for my life. Hot tears ran down my cheeks as Joker rubbed my collarbone.

Jonathan lunged forward at Joker, knocking the switchblade out of his hand and punching him multiple times. I hid in the hallway, silently sobbing and listening to them fight, not wanting to see who was on top.

Soon I saw Joker head for the door, looking over at me and winking. I rolled my eyes and went into the living room. "Jona- oh my god.." he laid on the floor, unconscious with a cut on his chin.

"Baby, no.." I picked him up and took him to the bedroom, laying him on the bed and pulling the covers up. "I'll check on you later."

I went to his lab and saw the test subject laying on the empty table, looking impatient. "Where's Crane?" "I'm 'filling in' for him." I smirked and tested with the man.
---
"Thanks for helping." The man left and I smiled. The new toxin is perfect. Now to just check on Jonathan.

He was awake, just as I thought. "You okay?" "I'm fine. Considering. What did he do to you?" I looked down before answering. "He tried to... you know."

His eyes widened and he grabbed my hand. "Did he though?" I shook my head. "Oh, thank god." My head was still pointed downwards, but Jonathan tilted it upwards so I was looking at him.

"Hey, that won't ever happen again. I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I seriously shouldn't have done that." I half heartedly smiled. "I've been through worse, it's okay, Jonathan." I assured him.

We shared a long embrace and he pulled me on his lap. "Did you test the toxin?" "Yeah. It's perfect. Lots of screaming." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Good. That's what I like to hear. I have a plan for tomorrow."

"Can't wait to hear it."

Sorry this took so long! Been occupied lately. Hope you liked 😩