13

I woke up a couple hours later,  feeling sore from mine and Jonathan's 'encounter' that took place earlier.

On the table beside the bed, a box of night after pills and a glass of water with a note.

'Don't say I don't take care of you, beautiful. If it's 10 when you wake up, I'm out testing toxins. Be back later baby. -J.C. ♡'

I internally squealed, seeing that he called me those two words. Beautiful, and baby. Who would've thought, a man who is so hooked on his work and not on women is calling me those names.

No one, for that matter.

I made my way to my clothes that were on the floor, and put all of it in, feeling contented with how great I feel in it.

Next, I took the pill and checked the time. It was, in fact, after 10, so I went downstairs and grabbed a knife, just in case Joker wanted to try and mess with me again.

I sat on the couch and flicked on the TV. Not being picky, I turned on the news.

"A rather odd surrender by The Joker turns into a massive breakout and attack on Arkham Island. Stay tuned for more information." I chuckled and turn the TV off. Sucks for Batman.

I played with the lace on my skirt and heard the door open. I defensively grabbed the knife and went towards it with the knife in the air. "Easy, gal." I sighed and lowered the knife. It was Jonathan, not anyone else.

"How'd it go?" I followed him to the lab. "I killed a couple things." I was shocked. "You did?"

He nodded and took out the vial of toxin. "First, the test patient." He handed it to me. "Second?"

"Your legs." He winked at me and my eyebrows narrowed in confusion. "This isn't of you, you know? What happened to the timid Jonathan Crane I used to know?"

"Gone." He grabbed my hands and let out my toxins on me. I tried to cover my nose but I was too late. I screamed and fell back.

"No Jonathan Crane. Only Scarecrow." Those were the last words I heard from him before I fell completely fell unconscious.
---
I woke up in the bed with a sharp pain in the back of my head. The prior events seemed fuzzy to me. Why would he do that to me?

I tried getting up from the bed but my legs buckled underneath me and I fell with a loud thud. I whimpered in pain and felt my legs. The pain in them grew and I let out a cry.

Soon Jonathan came in, looking worried. He got closer to me but I yelled, "get away!" And backed into the corner. "Trish, look, I'm sorry it's just that-"

"No you're not! Get away from me, you heartless bastard!" He didn't listen, only got closer. His eyes turned dark and he grabbed my arm.

I yelped and started begging. "No, please let go! Jonathan, you're hurting me!" His eyes went back to normal and he let go of me. "Trisha, I'm sorry I can't control it that much. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I'll do it!" I held my finger on the button on my wrist as he got closer. "Put it down. Please hear me out."

I listened and put my hands in my lap. "I'm sorry. The Voices. They were just going crazy and I-I am so sorry." He held my cheek and wiped my tear with his thumb. "We have work to do. Want to come with me?" "I guess so."

I sighed before standing before him. I wonder what's going on in his head...
---
Jonathan's POV

I stared at her seemingly lifeless body on the bed, cursing myself for putting her out.

Why did you hurt her? Her and my formulas are all I have! We could lose her! Oh, Jonathan. Just look at her. Vulnerable and sexy, right?
Just like when we first saw her. Don't you just want to take her right here? She wouldn't feel it. No. She doesn't deserve that.

Shut up! No more of that heroic bullshit. You want it Jonathan. You want her so much, don't you? Just look at that short skirt on her. And the corset.

She does look great. But she's been through so much already. Please see this through, Crow. Fine. I guess I'll just keep the memories of earlier in the back of my mind. Well, ours. Good, now please be quiet.

She was good, wasn't she? Her leg over my shoulder was the best feeling in the world. Was it only me who felt it? No, Crow. I felt it too. Wasn't she sexy when she said the words "oh my god, Jonathan!"? You've got yourself a good one, Doc. Too bad we have to kill her. There will be no way to hear her moan ever again... sad.

We're not killing her, Crow! That's right. We're going to hurt her. Really bad. No! Say whatever you want, but I'm taking over.
---
Trisha's POV

He talked to me about the plans, persuading me that they would have to be done quick.

The plan was to take all the toxins to Arkham Island and try them out on Batman. His 'master plan' as he called it.

Of course, I went through with it.

What could possibly go wrong?

Hope you liked it ! ♡