19

"Selina?" Catwoman jumped off a roof and down to us. "In the flesh. You said you wanted to get out?"

"Very much." She smiled. "Well, I can help you." I stood up. "How? I'd love that." "Come with me. I'll explain."

I said goodbye to Oswald and followed her. "How do you plan on getting out?" We jumped across rooftops and stopped in Amusement Mile.

"Poison Ivy. She can use her plants to rip open the entrance to the confiscated goods vault. That's our way out. We just have to persuade her to do it." I nodded and we walked to an abandoned hotel with vines growing on it. There were thugs outside. She dealt with them and opened the doors to the front door.

We stepped in and didn't see her. "Ivy? You here?" "You shouldn't have come here." As soon as she said that, vines came through the floor and brought us down 2 levels.

There were 4 plant like things that held hypnotized thugs. "Help me with them." I nodded at her command and started fighting them.

We had to do that 3 times, then confronted Poison Ivy. Well, she was going to but instead we both got strung up to the ceiling by her vines.

Another vine came out of the wall and teased Cat's face. "Why are you here? And why should I be talking to you when you never watered my plants?! They die, I die!"

This conversation went on for hours. The blood almost rushed all the way to my head. "Are we not done yet, Ivy? I told you that thing with the flowers wasn't my fault. You know it, I know it!"

"You should have watered them. You said you would water them. And now there's only one left, and Strange has it. Sealed in his vault." Finally this conversation is getting somewhere.

"Then I think we can strike a deal. I need some of my things in the vault and you're just the girl to help."

Ivy looked at her with disbelief. "I should kill you..." "C'mon, Red. I'll get your plant."

"And what's your reason for coming with her?" She came up to me this time. "I need to find Scarecrow. He's in the Narrows." Ivy chuckled. "I should kill you too."

I gave her a sad look and she gave up. "Fine!" We were let go. "No kiss? I'm kind of disappointed." Me and Cat started walking. "OUT! NOW!"

I laughed when we were out. "You're not going to give her the plant, right?" "Nope. I'm just getting my things and leaving."

It's great to see we're out for the same thing..
---
"The Steel Mill is hit. Batman is down, I repeat, batman is down." I looked at Selina with wide eyes as she walked out of the vault.

"I, I have to help him." She dropped the briefcases and ran out, leaving me alone.

I sighed and walked out the door. I'm finally out of the hell hole known as Arkham City...
---
Returning to the warehouse in the Narrows was hard for me. I was excited and nervous. What if Riddler lied to me? How would he know?

I opened the door slightly and the lights were off. "Hello?" I was relieved when I heard footsteps coming from the top of the stairs.

"Trish? I thought you were in Arkham City?" I turned around to see Jonathan. His eyes were red, probably from crying. I immediately ran to him and gave him a long kiss.

"I've missed you so much, Jonathan. You don't know how many times I've cried for you." My arms went around his neck while his hands pressed onto my waist.

"There isn't anyone else is there? Because you thought I was dead?" "I'd never replace you. I'll always be yours and no one will change that."

I ran my thumb over his cheek and warmly smiled at him. "I never tell you this because I really haven't felt it before but, I.." He struggled to get his words out.

"What? You can say it." He rested his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "I love you." "I love you too."

"And I'll always protect you. Always. I swear."
---
It's back to doing what Jonathan does best. Making toxins. "They have to be even stronger? They're strong enough, I used them once!"

"You can never be too sure, Trish, I told you this." He chuckled and grabbed the index cards with the formula out of my corset. "I'll add onto this."

"Good luck, I'm changing. I still smell like Croc's lair- disgusting." I got up from the table and headed for the door. "Hey, I was in the water, stop complaining."

I chuckled and stepped out of the room, making my way to the bedroom I absolutely missed.
---
3:53 AM

"Hey." My eyes fluttered open to see Jonathan sitting beside me on the bed. "Hm? Why are you still awake?" "Testing! Lots of screams again, my favorite!"

"You're stupid." He held my hand. "I wanted to ask you something. Are you close with your mom?" "Kind of, yeah. She lives in Metropolis, so I don't see her much."

His smile brightened even more. "I was thinking we could get her to come over here, you know, so she can meet me."

I sat up against the headboard and nodded. "I can see... but do you think she'd like it here? I mean, it's literally a-" "Yeah, I know. Maybe we can stay at your house for a while?"

"I suppose." He kissed my cheek and got on on his side of the bed. Soon, the light was off and I was in Jonathan's arms.

"I think she'll like you. You're a great boyfriend. I love you." He squeezed me a little and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too."

A long chapter, hope you liked :3

I tried giving it as much fluff as I could ♡