12

I woke up the next morning feeling exhausted. I went out the door and towards the living room, but was stopped when I ran into Jonathan in his new attire, which made me scream and cover my mouth.

"Jesus Christ, that is creepy." He took the mask off and smiled. "Glad to see it worked." I looked down at his hand and gasped to see the syringes on each of his fingers.

"So no more of that wrist 'thing'? Sad. I liked it. It was convenient." He smiled and shrugged. "Guess I needed a new look. And you do too." Before I could answer he eagerly pulled me into his lab.

"I think you'll look great. Here." He handed me a short black and purple skirt with black lace lining the bottom and a matching corset.

"Does this mean I get toxins?" He gasped and turned around, then handed me long fingerless gloves. "Almost forgot something. It goes with this."

I raised an eyebrow, wondering what he was talking about. Then he gave me the wrist accessory. I squealed. "You're giving it to me? Oh my god, thank you Jonathan!"

I hugged him and made him step back a little. He chucked and said, "sure. Anytime. You know how to use it right?"

"This button right? Then it shoots out of here." He smiled in success. "Good. Want me to put in on the glove so you can try it on?"

I nodded and smiled wide. Fashion is my thing, as you can see. Anyway, he got to work and was done within 5 minutes. "Done! Try it on, I think you'll look amazing."

I nodded and made my way out and to the bathroom.

The corset came just above my stomach and the skirt came down to the middle of my thigh. Does he want me to fight in this or does he want me to dominate him in this?

Jeez, instead of going for me 'looking amazing' he went for me 'looking for a sexy one night stand'. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

But the hardest part; his reaction. Pulling me into the bedroom? Probably. His jaw dropping to the floor? Most likely. But all in all, I knew he's going to love it.

Before going into the lab I peeked in the door. "I'm ready." He turned around and smiled. "Let me see." I stepped in the door and his eyes widened.

"Oh my god." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I knew you would say that." He came up and put a hand on my hip, making my breath hitch. "We can relocate to the bedroom if you want."

"No," I looked at him with surprise but he kept talking. "We can stay in here." I chuckled and punched his arm softly. "Oh, I-" before I could finish he pressed his lips to mine. I pulled away and got an idea.

My eyes widened and I screamed as if someone was behind him, making him turn around. Of course there was nothing there, so I ran in the living room, waiting for him to chase me. "Trisha! Come back here!"

He appeared and I ran into the kitchen, trying to outrun him but was unsuccessful. He caught my arms and pressed me to the wall, my stomach against it. "You're a conniving minx, you know that?"

His heavy breaths on my neck made me whimper a little and he smirked. "I like that." His body pressed against mine and I felt something on the back of my upper thigh... oh..

"Jonathan, I-" I wasn't able to get anything out before he put his hands on my shoulders and leaned me down.

[Mature scene woohoo]

"You sure you want to go through with this?" His hands rubbed my hips and I moaned out an answer. "Yes."

"I think you'll like it. Especially from me. Just do as I say." I nodded as he gave his first order. "Take the gloves off. Accidents happen." I went along with it and gave them to him. "Now stand up straight and look at me."

I slowly straightened my back and turned towards him. "Stop biting your lip." My teeth let go of my bottom lip and he put his hand on my cheek.

"Say you want me." I hesitated before answering. "I want you, Jonathan." He looked at me with a satisfied face and carried me to the bedroom while kissing me.

When we were in he threw me on the bed and pounced on top of me, attacking my lips hungrily. I was soon on top of him, his hands quickly untying my corset.

I took off his shirt and he sat up, kissing my neck softly trying not to make any marks. When his lips got to mine he got a lot rougher and started pulling down my skirt.

"Oh, how'd you know I love black lace?" I smiled and he pulled blankets over us. I tensed as he put his hands on the hook of my bra.

"It's okay." He held my cheek assuringly and I let him unhook it, throwing it off to the side. "You're simply perfect, Trish."

He groaned and pulled me up a little, taking one if my nipples into his mouth. It hurt at first but the pain was replaced with pleasure soon, making me whimper, "please Jonathan."

"Hm?" I got the courage and spoke softly. "F-fuck me." He smirked and started slowly taking our articles of clothing off. He asked me something as he lined himself up to my entrance.

"You're sure right?" I nodded and lowered myself onto him, instantly feeling bliss. I gripped his hands and my hips slowly moved. He groaned and pushed his hips up making my breath hitch.

I got used to him and quickened my pace. I started to get tired and Jonathan switched positions, pushing himself into me faster. "Oh god, Jonathan!" I moaned and put my leg over his shoulder, making him hit the right spot.

"I'm close... can I-" "not yet. Wait." I did as he said and his thrusts got slower and weaker. "Now."

[End :(]

We released at the same time, and my leg dropped on the bed. "Trisha, I... wow." He chuckled and fell to my side. My breaths slowed down and I turned my head to him.

"I need birth control, you know." He sighed. "Yeah I know. Don't worry about it."

I laid on my side as Jonathan started clothing himself again. "I'm tired." "Take a nap then. I'll be okay without your beloved company."

"Stop, you're making me feel bad for being tired." He rolled his eyes and made his way to the door. "It's okay. I insist. Love you Trish, you're great in bed!"

Before I could say something back he left me alone. My position made me drowsy and I fell asleep.

I'm a little rusty with smut because I haven't written it since Christmas time last year oops..

The next chapter is going to be better, trust me.

See you later ♡