51

I never thought this day would happen, I swear I'm going to wake up any minute and find it's all a dream. We've been through so much together but I never thought we would end up here.

If you were to tell me I would be here 4 years ago even 1 year ago I would have laughed. I would have probably wet myself laughing, in all honesty I think everyone would have.

"Harry please don't eat that, you'll ruin your clothes" bree shouted, she had manged to stop him before he stuffed a large truffle in his mouth. He's a typical toddler he loves sweets and doesn't care one ounce about being clean. I'm surprised he isn't already filthy.

"Who left the truffles out, no food before the photos." Bree shouted, I don't think I've seen her so stressed. It's very unlike her.

"Bree sit and chill, ill move them." I take the truffles and move them out of Harry's reach. I pull a small bag of milk bottle sweets from my bag and hand them to him. I put my finger to my mouth and he runs off laughing.

"Here have a drink" I pass her a glass of champagne.

Bree raised her eyebrows and looks at the glass like it's holding piss and not expensive champagne. "What no vodka"

"No I want to enjoy today I don't want to be babysitting you, I don't want to have to drag you around" I don't know why I'm bothering I know she will attack the bar and drain it the first chance we had.

My prediction is they bree will be passed out on the floor by midnight, I hope she doesn't ruin her dress. Her dress was too expensive to let her destroy it, it  had taken months to decide on it. My own dress had been chosen in the first bridal shop we visited.

"Your such a spoil sport, you never let me have any fun" she complains, in truth she has had enough fun for 10 people.

"You had plenty of fun at the bridal shower, too much some would argue"

"That's true" bree agreed. There had been a group of 10 of us that went to Vegas and painted the town pink. We had been in so many clubs and had seen so many naked men that I had to visit church to cleanse my soul. It was the perfect send off into married life it couldn't have been any better.

"Why happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, remember ladies" my rubbed her temple just thinking back to how much she had drank. I had been surprised when my mother asked for an invite, tacky batchelorrete parties were not her thing. My mother had truly stuck in and enjoyed herself, she drank as much as we did and joined in with our lewd behaviour. When I had shown my dad photos he was sure I had photo shopped my mothers face on some random drunken idiot.

"We will have to do it again, you will have to have a bridal shower when you and Dad renew your vows" I suggest and my mom looks horrified.

"There is no way the ladies I lunch with would approve, I'm afraid you will have to make do with champagne and tea"

Bree laughs "at least there will be champagne, we will have to hire a stripper" 

"Bree stop making mrs white uncomfortable " brees mother Janice jokes as she finishes my hair.

I look in the mirror and smile, I look like me again just a more glamorous version. My hair is curled and piled high on my head, my make up is soft and feminine. A pearl headband sits on my head and marches the antique pearl  earrings my nan gave me.

"It's time, the grooms at the alter" the wedding planner calls as he enters the room.

"Already, I'm nervous. What if I trip" my body is shaking, I didnt shake like this when I performed at the MTV awards. I know that this is more important, this day will change everything. I'm not sure I'm ready for this but I have to be.

"you won't trip, it will be great. I can feel it in my vagina" bree jokes as she passes me my bouquet, she takes her own in her hands and nods.

"Your vagina" I question.

"Yep deeper than when I had sex with 10inch Tony"

Carlos the wedding planner looks at us in confusion , but it's my mom who questions "why is he called ten inch Tony"

Great how was I going to delicately say this, my mom hated crudeness so I had to at least sound ladylike.

"Tony had a big cock, huge. It split me clean in half, I had to buy a blow up cushion to sit on" bree was so blase, it was like she had just told someone the time.

My mother paled, I could tell she was regretting her question.

"I'm going to take my seat, good luck. You look beautiful" my mother quickly says as she pulls my dad from the suite.

I think apart from the day Harry was born this is the happiest day of my life, I'm nervous but excited.

"Lets go do this bitch"

I laugh at brees words and follow her.

The aisle is covered in rose petals, the white seats either side are full of people. There isn't an empty seat in the place, the harpists play as we enter.

I smile at Harry who is part o the groomsmen, he's waving at me and is having to be held back so he doesn't run at me.

I take deep breaths as I walk, I take my place and star at the vicar. I can barely hear his words over the sounds of my tears splashing on my chest.

"Do you Noel take Breanna to be your lawfully wedded wife"

Noel's eyes are as wet as my own, I hope when I get married that my husband will cry like that.

"I do" he stuttered.

"Good fucking job" bree whispered.

It seems getting married isn't going to curb her language and attitude, some things never change.