touch [stiles stilinski]

Tapping on the slightly beaten down front door of the Stilinski house, Y/N waited for someone to answer. Leaning against one of the pillars, she started to picture the scene that could potentially unfold when Stiles invited her in. Maybe he'd flash her one of his trademark goofy smiles, maybe he'd allow his honey brown eyes to bore into her y/e/c ones. 

Lost in thought and blissful daydreaming, Y/N jumped back when the door finally swung open with great enthusiasm. "Y/N!" The boy she'd been fantasizing about just moments ago appeared before her eyes, his appearance a little rugged and tired. It was a few moments before she realized she was staring at him blankly. 

"Stiles! Hey-uh, how's it going?" Y/N said quickly, attempting to look casual as she leaned against the pillar. It failed miserably, and she ended up grasping onto thin air and falling over onto the porch in the process. Stiles kneeled down and placed a hand on her shoulder, his expression concerned. "Y/N? Are you okay?" His tone remained genuine and worried, but the sparkle in his eyes proved otherwise. He was obviously trying not to laugh. "God, sorry. I'm fine." She assured him, standing up abruptly. "Just clumsy as hell." 

Stiles grinned then, taking Y/N by surprise by leaning in and pressing his lips to hers. The kiss was gentle, tender, one that could still set Y/N's heart racing from the slow motions of their lips interlocked. When they slowly broke apart, they were both left wanting more. "Do you.." The flustered boy gestured to inside the house, his attitude hesitant and unsure of her response. She simply nodded, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. The two went inside, taking two steps at a time and rushing into his bedroom with a needy hastiness. 

Once the door was shut behind them, Stiles edged closer to Y/N. They both felt awkward, hesitant, yet the whole thing felt simultaneously right. Stiles placed a hand on her cheek, resting his forehead on hers. Him and Y/N maintained eye contact, the reflections of light in their pupils subtle and yet apparent. 

He closed his eyes, softly brushing his lips against Y/N's. As they edged along her cheek, he inhaled as if to memorize the scent of her skin.

When their lips finally met, the tension had been almost unbearable. Y/N took a risk and deepened the kiss, her lips crashing against his. Their kisses so far had been hasty, ephemeral. Y/N was determined for this one to last. For the union of their lips to progress slowly, for them to get to know each other's taste and feel like they knew each other's facial structure, eyes, personality and hair. 

Stiles' lips traveled down to her neck, planting kisses onto the skin. Y/N weaved her fingers through his now tousled brown hair, tugging at the ends as his kisses deepened. They began to remove her shirt as a team effort, giggling awkwardly when her head remained stuck in the material. When her shoulders were bare and her chest hidden only by her bra, she managed to remove Stiles' shirt in one quick motion. Very aware of how reddened her cheeks were, Y/N couldn't stop herself from trying to memorize every detail of his body. She pressed her lips to his in a hasty kiss, arms flung around his neck. His hands cradled her waist, creating circular motions on her skin with the tips of his fingers. 

The two landed finally onto his bed, Y/N laying on his familiarly messy blue bed sheets. "Are you-sure?" He questioned, darting his eyes away from her for a second. She nodded, guiding his hand down her abdomen, waist, towards her thigh. That was enough for him to get the message. And then everything went colorful. 

  «

Y/N laid against Stiles' chest, his arms wrapped around her body. She played with the collar of his t-shirt, smiling softly as she looked up at the sleeping boy. His lips were slightly puckered, a slight smile still on his face. Light snores sounded from his mouth, and Y/N forced back a laugh. She certainly didn't expect a study date to end up like this, but she definitely didn't regret it.