(18) Boyf Riends-Candy Store

Word Count: about 560
Tw: cussing
Enjoy!

                    Hey Micha  u free later?

Sorry bro I got homework

                                         Oh. Okay, ttyl

This is so weird. Michael never says no to hanging out. And he most certainly never chooses homework over me. I know he could care less about homework. So what am was I going to do? Go over to his house and find out what was going on. He said he was going to be home alone that day.......could he be in trouble? That's pretty unlikely......I have to go over and see what he's doing I thought.

When I got there, I used the key he had given me to let myself in. I heard loud footsteps coming from his room. I walked upstairs slowly, not wanting to alert him of my presence.

As I was getting closer, I heard music.

Is that...

Candy Store from Heathers?

Indeed it was.

I quietly opened the door to see something quite unexpected.

Michael, In a black and white plaid skirt, red blazer, and knee high black and red socks with black shoes. Doing the perfect choreography.

And singing.

Heather Chandlers part

P e r f e c t l y

And of course I was by the doorway, ready to d i e. Here was my crush, doing a really *insert Lenny face* dance, in a short skirt, while singing to my favorite musical. And he looked adorable. I wanted nothing more than to run up and kiss him. But I obviously didn't.

You can join the team

I was overwhelmed with beauty, so happy that he was the kind of person to dance with his eyes closed.

When it got to the higher notes, he had to go down an o five but it was still beautiful nonetheless. He finished with a strong note and I figured he would find out I was here soon enough.

So I started clapping and he j u m p e d around to my direction with a shocked look on his face.

"HOW MUCH OF THAT DID YOU SEE AND HEAR?!?" He yelled.

"Enough," I replied.

"Jesus fucking Christ kill me now" he said, burying his head in his hands.

"OH FUCK LOOK AWAY," he screamed, obviously just now remembering he was in costume. He tugged desperately at the hem of his skirt, trying to cover up. To be fair, the skirt was slightly higher than mid-thigh.

He looked beautiful.
(Ayyyyy beautiful get it? Heathers? No? Okay) He was bright red, his glasses were askew, and he was sweating, probably from dancing in such a warm costume.

My eyes were glued onto him.

"I SAID LOOK AWAY"

"Why"

"BECAUSE LOOK AT ME! IM IN COSTUME! A GIRLS COSTUME!"

"And?"

"And you can see my extra tummy chub and fat thighs and-"

"Don't say that"

"But it's true!"

"No it's not!"

"Fuck you"

"Love you too"

I immediately slapped a hand over my mouth.

And then Michael punched me in the mouth. With his mouth.

And I kissed back.

And all was good.

And I thought to myself one thing:

He never has to know that I know like every single line and note that JD says/sings

And suddenly I wished that he had a blue jacket instead of red. That would be so cool. We could sing Our Love Is God, and Seventeen, and Dead Girl-never mind.

---AN---

BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME KNOWING THE ENTIRE BROADWAY CHOREOGRAPHY OF CANDY STORE AS WELL AS HEATHER CHANDLER'S VICAL PART IN THAT SONG. Sorry that was a crappy Oneshot but it had to be done.

And also

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 2K READS!!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉