(26) Boyf Riends-"Boyfriend"

Word Count: 716
TW: using gay as an insult(?), cussing
Enjoy!

Michael walked down the hall as usual, heading toward his locker at the beginning of lunch.

"Hey buddy, what's up?" he high-fived Jeremy who was waiting outside his locker for him.

"I've got a test today, but otherwise fine, how about you?"

"Well, there's been this kid called Ram Sweeney..."

Well speak of the motherfucking devil

"HEY MICHAEL, GOT A BOYFRIEND YET?" He mocked from a few yards away.

"U-um..." Michael's eyes desperately darted all over the halls, searching for some kind of escape from this situation.

"Y-yes, actually," Michael hesitantly grabbed Jeremy's arm and looked at him. Jeremy immediately recognized this as Michael's "PLEASE HELP ME" face and went along, putting his arm around Michael and trying to act natural.

"You guys are gross, get a fucking room!" He yelled. Jeremy pulled Michael into a tight hug, seeing that he was clearly getting uncomfortable. Ram wasn't exactly being quiet about this, and people's stares were being attracted to Michael. Michael quickly nuzzled into Jeremy's chest and flipped Ram off.

"Awww, little Mikey's boyfriend is getting protective over him? Why don't you fight back, Mikey? Too scared?"

And suddenly, Jeremy was off of Michael and angrily power walking over to Ram. Jeremy grabbed him by the collar of his shirt rather violently and gave him a death glare before speaking.

"Nobody talks to or about my boyfriend that way, got it?" Jeremy dropped him and walked back to a stunned Michael. He wrapped an arm around his shoulder again.

"Let's go, baby" and with that Jeremy and a very blushy Michael began to walk away.

"You two are going to hell!" Ram yelled after them.

"Oh really? Why is that?"

Michael was surprised my Jeremy's sudden outburst of confidence to say the least. All Jeremy knew was that he was boiling over the edge with rage and gayness.

"You two are fucking gay!" he yelled, motioning to them.

"OH REALLY?"

Jeremy picked Michael up bridal style. Michael gladly went with it, and wrapped his arms around Jeremy's neck.

"I DIDN'T FUCKING NOTICE"

Jeremy quickly, roughly, and passionately kissed Michael, flipped Ram off, and walked away with Michael still in his arms.

As soon as they were in an empty hallway, Michael practically leapt out of Jeremy's arms. Jeremy pretty much dropped him. They both made a sprint for the drinking fountains. Not because they felt the need to, they just wanted to prove to the other that they weren't actually gay for each other. When they finished with their excessive water drinking and disgusted noises, the faced each other, probably 10 feet between them.

"That was..." Michael started.

"Just for show, right?" Jeremy scratched the back of his neck.

"Definitely"

"No feelings, right?"

"Right"

"And that's never going to happen again, right?"

"Right"

As soon as this exchange was made, they shared a glance for about 0.7 seconds before running at each other and meeting in the middle for a passion/energy filled, (in a way) almost aggressive kiss.

They pulled apart.

"I'm not gay," Jeremy tried.

"And I'm not madly in love with my best friend"

"And we are never going to do that again"

Another passionate kiss. At this point, there was literally no space between them. When they pulled away again, they were both breathing heavily.

"We have to stop doing this" Michael looked down.

"Yeah, we do"

"Are we going to?"

"Fuck no"

And another.

And they pulled away, again.

They rested their foreheads together and grinned like idiots. Things were great, until the realness of the situation hit Michael. Michael violently shoved Jeremy off of him and stumbled back.

"WHAT HE FUCK IS HAPPENING?" He yelled.

Jeremy clawed at the wall, trying to keep himself from falling.

"We just confessed love and almost made out?"

"EXACTLY MY POINT"

Jeremy looked like the most puzzled, confused his ever.

"Best friends of twelve years...oh no wait, THEY'RE SUDDENLY IN LOVE"

"It's not that sudden..." Jeremy mumbled.

"How long?" Asked Michael curiously.

"5 years..."

"Awww, 3 years after me but sill sort of adorable..." Michael had somewhat processed the situation.

"Wow...that's a long time..."

"Let's not waste any more of it...." Michael yanked him in for "one more" kiss.

They both got detention for making out in the halls.

---AN---

Hey guys! I'm not sure if Is already said this, but tysm for the 6K! I love you all and I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've got a lot of stuff going on, and most likely won't be updating nearly as much as I used to. Please understand that I'm trying though. Anyways, I hope you liked it! Thanks for being patient and understanding!

Until next chapter!