(25) Treebros-Cronch???

Word Count: about375
TW: cussing
(Okay so this actually happened to me. Almost word-for-word. Seriously. It was really sad/funny. So enjoy my pain, I was Evan in this situation)
Enjoy!

I walked down the hallway on my way to lunch. I never ate that much at lunch, so I walked to my usual isolated spot in the hallways behind the bathrooms and set my stuff down. I sat down, (there are no chairs or tables, we just sit on the ground) pulled my snacks out, and patiently awaited the arrival of Connor and Jared.

"Sup," I looked up to see Jared chuck his backpack at the floor and sit down across from me. Jared was being quieter than usual, and I was getting a bit concerned. I decided to ignore it, and continued eating.

Connor still wasn't here, (he was usually late) and all was good until-

Whap

"LOVE THE MOTHERFUCKING C R O N C H" I suddenly heard a yell from Jared.

Something had hit me hard in the head. I looked to see what had hit my head (a mini crunch bar), and looked up to Jared, who has seemingly just chucked it at my head.

"Jared what the actual fuck-" Connor was standing a few feet away from us, and it seemed that he had seen the whole thing.

"L o v e t h e m o t h e r f u c k i n g c r o n c h" Jared looked Connor directly in the eyes with a straight face.

As I was still processing what just happened, I realized I had gotten free candy.

"I'm keeping this," I say, stuffing it in my backpack.

I suddenly heard an ear-piercing shriek and looked at Jared rubbing his head on the floor. Next to him lay a candy cane. I looked up to Connor who was still standing with a straight face and murder in his eyes as he looked at Jared on the floor.

That is when Connor looked directly in my eyes and said "nobody hurts my child".

"CONNOR CANDY CANES ARE HECKING HARD CANDY! ITS HURTS! ALSO, WHY THE H E C K I N G SPRUCE DO YOU HAVE CANDY CANES IN THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST" (AN/this happened last month)

"Nobody hurts my child" he then placed his backpack on the floor and sat down next to me.

Okay then...

---AN---

Hey guys! I know that was just a sh*tpost but whatever.

So Thomas Sanders is my new favorite person, just letting you guys know.

Also,

5K?????????

W H A T

W  H  A  T

W   H   A   T

AHHHHHHHHHH

T H A N K Y O U G U Y S S O M U C H

Until next chapter!