Part 3

About an hour later Crystal was looking in the mirror, "wow, I love it, thank you Dizzy," Crystal told her and gave her some money.

"Really for me?" Dizzy asked.

"You earned it kiddo, you do amazing work," Crystal spoke with a smile.

Dizzy gave her a hug, "thank you Crystal and I do love the hair even more now, not just because I did the work and all."

Crystal giggled, "you're welcome and thank you also for the new me."

"you're welcome for the new you," Dizzy smiled and looked over to Harry who was asleep on the couch.

Crystal followed her gaze and chuckled a little, she went over, "hey Harry," she spoke and lightly shook him.

"I'm up," he spoke and sat up and smiled, "nice work Dizzy, it's good, I actually like your new hair and all."

"Thank you and morning as well," Dizzy smiled putting the money in the cash register.

"You're welcome and thanks, didn't realize I was tired," Harry spoke, "well ready my lady?"

"Let's go, see you around Dizzy," Crystal smiled as she was leaving.

"See you around," Dizzy smiled and watched them two leave, "awe young love," she sighed with a smile then went to work cleaning up the mess she made as she was cutting Crystals hair.

As they were walking around they ran into Jay, Carlos, Evie and Mal, "whoa, watch it Harry," Mal sighed.

"Sorry, I was showing my new friend around and we were talking and not paying attention," Harry softly spoke kind of putting Crystal behind him a little.

"Oh, whose she?" Carlos asked.

"Crystal," he spoke, "they are Carlos, Evie, Mal and Jay."

"Hi," Crystal softly spoke; she was slightly scared of them for some odd reason.

"Let's go," Harry spoke taking her hand and pulling her away from them.

"That was odd, he apologized for running into us," Evie spoke confused as the four of them went up the stairs to their hangout.

"That was odd, he's ruder then we are most of the time," Jay replied sitting down on the couch.

"that girl could be the reason, he was standing in a protective stance in front of her between us and her, he softly took her hand to pull her away from us and he had that odd love sick gross look in his eyes when he glanced her way," Carlos told them.

"Yeah, she could be the reason," Mal chuckled.

"Harry, are you okay?" Crystal asked as they sat down on a rock to look over the ocean between the isle and Auradon.

"Yeah, just stay away from them four, they are worse than Uma, Gil and I and cause the most trouble here," Harry told her.

She glanced his way, "trust me; I'll stay away from them."

He smiled, "good, don't need you going all evil," he joked.

She smiled and wasn't sure what all to talk about.

"And you got shy suddenly, are you okay?" Harry asked her.

'I'm okay, just, I never actually did this," she told him.

"Never did what? Sit and look over the ocean?" he asked and she shook her head no, "oh, you mean be alone with a guy who isn't a good friend or family?"