Part 5

The week went by pretty fast, everyone was at Fish and Chips hanging out watching the press conference King Ben was holding, "as my first act of King, I have decided to bring four kids from the Isle to stay here and go to school here, then a while later I will bring more over, give the kids a chance to prove they aren't like their parents, the four that will be coming here tomorrow are the Daughter of The Evil Queen, The son of Jafar, The son of Cruella DeVille and the daughter of Maleficent, a car will come and get you four along with Crystal tomorrow, that is all," he spoke.

Crystal rolled her eyes but still wasn't sure if going back would be a good idea or not.

"Babe, go back for a while, spend time with your brother and then come back again a while later, it's okay with me if you come and go," Harry told her holding her in his arms.

"Are you sure?" she asked softly.

He smiled, took a ring off one of his fingers and slid it onto the finger it fit of her's, "I'm positive it is fine with me, I will even help you with your bags tomorrow and walk you to wherever the car will be at."

"okay, it's just, I'm seriously going to miss it here," she told everyone.

"We'll miss you too Crystal, it was fun having you around," Uma told her as they hugged.

"Just think of this week as the first week of a life time friendship," Crystal told her with a smile.

"That is so true," Uma replied.