Part 25

Meanwhile, "wellmy love come with me to the pirate ship made for me, where we willspend our two weeks alone, since the crew will allow us," Harrytold her.

She smiled,"rhyming now?" she giggled.

"It soundedgood," he smiled as he led her to the pirate ship.

"It was good,"she replied following beside him.

They got to thesmall tunnel that leads to Pirate Cove but got stopped, "you twotake the bags there, as you two put these on," one of the PirateCrew told them.

They both smiledand put the blindfolds on, "okay, now, carefully follow me, Crystalyou between us," the same guy spoke and they followed behind him.

Soon they werestopped, "wait until you hear me tell you to remove them okay?"

"okay," theyreplied.

Thomas went tothe rest of the crew and smiled, "okay, remove them!"

They took theirblindfolds off and smiled, "guys, what's this?" Harry asked.

Thomas walked upto them, "our little celebration for you two since we didn'treally want to go over to Auradon and also we told Ben we wereplanning this so he said it was okay and that you two wouldunderstand, we are celebrating the wedding."

"Thanks Tom,this is a wonderful surprise from you all," Crystal told him.

"You'rewelcome girly, well let's go celebrate!" Tom called and they allwent to the pirate ship to find Jafar, Cruella DeVil and Evil Queenall there.

"Hey,"Crystal greeted them with a smile.

"Hello," theyall greeted back.

Harry sighed,"are you three okay?"

"Yes, we'refine Harry, and congrats you two," Evil Queen told them.

"Thank you,"they replied.

"A littleChampagne for these two!" Jafar called.

"Uh, she-shecan't have any right now," Harry softly spoke.

"She's?"Evil Queen and Cruella both asked.

"Yeah, a monthor two along," Harry smiled.

"We have babyclothes you can have and if it's a boy you can keep the girlclothes around and if it's a girl you can keep the boy clothesaround for later on," Evil Queen told them.

"Thank you,"Crystal smiled.

"You'rewelcome and congrats on both the little one and the wedding sweetie,we all were happy when Harry finally found his love and we're allhappy our kids and you two are happy and having a wonderful time overin Auradon," Cruella told them both.

"Yeah we allare happy over there and also the fact that Evie is dating Doug whosedad is Dopey and Mal is still with Ben, Jay met a girl named Lonnieher mom is Mulan and Carlos is dating Jane whose mom is the FairyGodmother," Harry told them.

"Awe, our kidsare growing up," Jafar faked cried with a smile.

"Well, let'scelebrate then we all will leave you two to the ship alone to spendyour honeymoon in peace," Evil Queen smiled and led them to atable.

They had a littlefood that Ursula provided, neither of them were really that hungry, apiece of cake each that Evil Queen made and moved onto the gifts.Which were all sorts of items, the pirate crew got them piraterelated items and got Crystal her own pirate hat, Jafar got them alamp, he actually paid for this time, Evil Queen got them a mirror tohang up in their dorm while Cruella got them a heavy blanket forcolder nights to cuddle in that was made of fake fur for them.

"These areawesome gifts, thank you everyone," Crystal smiled as Harry put hernew pirate hat on her since he had his hat on.

"To the newCaptain and his Lady!" Tom called making everyone cheer.

"Since we allknow you two will come to visit time to time you two are the captainsof the ship now, and like normal when you're not around Tom willtake over since we all know your dad is over there as well," Scottone of the crew told them.

"Well then, asmy first official order, can we be alone soon?" Harry laughed.

"Soon you twowill be," Tom told them and whistled, a few of the crew came backonto the ship with a bigger box, "this is for you from all of us."

Harry untied thebow and put the ribbon around Crystals neck with a smile, he openedthe box to find all sorts of baby items, "Crew?" he asked.

"We heard thenews, congrats you two," Tom told them.

Harry got up andgave him a hug, "thanks all," he spoke.

Crystal also gaveTom a hug, "yeah, thank you so much all of you, today is oneamazing day."

"You'rewelcome, now we're all leaving," Tom smiled, "have fun but nottoo much fun though."

Harry smirked,"we'll try," was all he said.

Tom and the crewleft along with the adults, "we'll bring the baby items over theday you two decide to leave so we can help put it in the trunk of theLimo since we know the driver will be back for you two," Evil Queentold them before leaving.

"Okay thank youEvil Queen," Crystal told her giving her a hug.

"You'rewelcome dear, good night you two," she replied and left.

Crystal went backover to Harry, "so my captain, what to do now?" she asked.

"Put the stuffin the room over there, lock the door and then you and I go to ourroom with our clothes and do what Tom said, have some fun," hesmiled then kissed her.

"Sounds like agood idea," she replied and helped him put everything in the room,he locked it since he is the only one with the key for that roomsince it was his for when he was on the ship.

"Follow me mybeautiful lady," Harry smiled and led her down the stairs and to aroom, "this is the captains room." He opened the door.

"Wow, it'sbig and just our style," she smiled.

"Yes it is, Iasked Tom to redecorate it to our styles," Harry admitted with asmile.

"I like it,"she replied as she entered the room since he motioned for her toenter first.

"I was hopingso," he told her closing the door behind him with a smile.

He walked up toher and pulled her close kissing her, he unzipped her dress as theywere kissing and allowed it to fall to the floor since it wasstrapless.