Part 26

Mal, Evie,Lonnie, Jane, Uma and Dizzy were all decorating the living room asthe boys were working on the study type room they saw that was on thefirst story.

"Perfect,"Evie smiled looking over the living room.

"it is perfectfor them two," Uma smiled.

"Bedroom?"Dizzy asked.

"Let's goladies," Mal smiled and they went up to the second story and foundthe bigger room, "bed made for two, bed made of wood, appear beforeus so we can make you," she waved her hand and a queen size bedwith a dark wooden frame with headboard and foot board showed up.

"Oh, matchingdresser and vanity and nightstands?" Uma asked.

"On it," Malsmiled, "now to add to the room two matching dressers, a vanity andnightstands, one on each side of the bed, will join the bed in theroom."

They all appearedand the girls started decorating the room with the curtains Eviemade, the two throw pillows she made and the blanket set that Bellegot them as a wedding gift, "wow, this looks good ladies," theyhear.

Looking to thedoor they see Ben and the boys there.

"Why thankyou," Mal smiled.

"You'rewelcome, well, the rest of the house is done except the nursery,Fairy Godmother wants all of us in there when she does it," Bentold them.

"let's gothen," Evie smiled.

They all wentinto the nursery, Fairy godmother smiled and waved her wand and theroom was decorated in a pirate theme mixed with a little bit of aroyal but in a pale green and pale yellow for the colors since no oneknows what the gender is yet.

"Wow, this issuch a pretty room," Mal spoke walking around looking ateverything.

"No ideas yethoney," Ben smiled.

"I'm not,just this is simply a beautiful room and I love how the theme is aroyal pirate," Mal smiled.

"It is a cooltheme and a beautiful room," Ben agreed.

"That it is,"the rest smiled.

Evie took the twothrow pillows she made for the nursery and put them in the tworocking chairs, "perfect match," she smiled.

"That they are,a crown on one and a pirates hat on the other," Belle smiledentering the room, "this is a nice house we all decided would bethe best main gift for them two."

"Why thank you,Fairy Godmother allowed me to do good magic finally," Mal smiled.

"You'rewelcome sweetie and this can go right here," Belle smiled and putan Angel on the one shelf, "It's just like the one that Ella saidwas over Crystals crib and like the picture James said Harry's momhung up in his nursery."

"Its beautifulmom," Ben told her with a smile.

Belle smiled,"thank you son, well how about we go and help Mrs. Potts take careof the food and bring it all here so the fridge will be stocked andthe cabinets also?"

"Let's go,"everyone smiled and left the house.

Fairy godmotherlocked the door since the key Belle gave them is the key to the frontdoor to the house.