I: Ridding Her Of Her Demons

Connor and Shivanna arrived on the island later in the evening. It was a long day for both with the car ride then the ferry to the new Training Facility.
Shivanna had a demon to face here and she knew it had to be done quickly if she was going to remain. Out of all the wonderful days she had on the island, one day overshadowed all of them-the day Harris raped her. Even though he decided to rid himself of his own demons in the most extreme way, she was left with hers.
Connor knew she was having a hard time. He saw her mind wander during the car ride. When he brought it up to his pet she would change the subject. Instead she would beg to please him. Twice Shivanna knelt on the floor of the back seat. Twice she took her Dom into her waiting mouth lowering her lips to the base of his shaft over and over and twice she swallowed the essence of his being.
Connor had hired a new driver, Sebastian. Let's just say Sebastian enjoyed his job twice as much now since the girl in the back of the car only wore a mini skirt and halter top. He was given a run down during his interview on the workings of the family, but i guess seeing really is believing.
Each time after Shivanna "cleared her mind" her mood seem to be cheerier. That pleased both Connor and Shivanna.
It was later then normal for the ferry, but Connor paid extra to ensure they arrived on the island that night. Gladys would join them later during the week after making sure Rene was set with the proper cook.
Once during the 2 hour ferry, Connor walked up behind his wandering girl. She didnt flinch...only stared out over the water. Connor lifted the back of her skirt, and scooted her feet out a bit further.
"Lil girl, concentrate on me, not him. He is gone, never to come back. I am your now and (as he pushed himself into the wet kitty that was his) forever. "
Shivanna moaned at the surprised entry, but leaned over the rail as she received her Master.
Connor had one hand on her hip the other gripping the railing. His thrusting was unforgiving, as if he was forcing all of her demons away for good, replacing them with his own warm creamy memories.
Shivannas cries were not from pain or sadness, but from knowing her Master cared enough to help her through the transition. When she turned around, as the cum dripped down her leg Connor wiped the tears off her cheeks.
After disembarking from the ferry and the short drive to the mansion Sebastion parked the limo and proceeded to unload the baggage.
Connor stepped to the drivers side and whispered a clear warning to his driver. "Look as much as you want but dont ever think about touching her or even touching yourself in her presence again."
The tone in Connors voice actually made the man stand straight as he snswered "yes Sir" as if he was one of his bosses subs. Connor must have known he was off to the side on the ferry watching the entire show, in the meantime getting his own release.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU