VII: To Ease His Frustration

Connor had business meetings to attend to the next day. His plans of opening the training facility was not going as planned. He was trying to think of other options to make use of Fleming Island. He thought possibly turning it into a BDSM B&B. Extended stays would be great. Even Brad could still drum up a lot of business from this idea.
Connors' thoughts were interrupted by Sebastian as the divider window lowered.
"Connor, I've really been giving the lifestyle a lot of thought. I would really like you to train me on how to be a Dom. I know I already have a very dominating demeanor and would really like to hone that in. "
" I will definitely help you. It's not all fun and games. In fact it's not a game at all. You saw when I had to punish my girl. I truly hate having to do that. But she learns and becomes better. I will talk it over with Rene and see how she feels about helping out."
As soon as they returned home he found Shivanna in the bedroom folding clothes. As soon as she heard Connors footsteps she stopped what she was doing, faced the door as she drops to her knees and waits for him to walk through the doorway.
As soon as Connor sees his pet he smiles. She knew what he needed after the meetings today. As he stands in front of her she makes a quick job out of undressing her Master. Soon he is as naked as she. When she resumes her original position she is shocked when she feels the urgent tug of the chain that connects her nipples to the ring down below. Shivanna stands quickly and is led over to the padded bench at the end of the bed. She climbs up on her knees. Connor quickly attaches her wrists to both bed posts. Leather cuffs attached to her ankles then to the "O" rings on the bench. Shivanna is knelt and spread eagle for his pleasure. Connor loves the trust she has in him. The beauty of seeing her like this is almost enough...but he needs more. After opening the wooden hutch he brings out a dark heavy flogger. He knows how much she loves the feeling of the falls being laid over her body...the sounds and the rich smell of leather.
"Thank you Shivanna....this will be good for both of this..."SWOOsshhh....thunnkk"
Shivanna lets out a dead loud moan. Her back arches outward begging for more. Connor obliges....again and again. He doesnt stop until her body is a deep heated in a red glow. He doesnt stop until her body is shaking, waiting for release. He doesnt stop until he is ready.
Connor unfastens Shivanna's wrists as she slowly goes forward, knees still on the bench. He pulls her back slightly, removes her plug and without hesitation consumes her entire being.
Shivanna rocks with his rhythm as she clutches the quilt on the bed. He then spreads her ass completely open as he watches himself disappear in this hole he claimed long ago. Each thrust is harder than the last. Shivanna groans out with each, waiting...wanting ...
Connor moves his hands to her shoulders and rides his girl like he is trying to stay on as if his life depended on it. Finally he growls out..."Shivanna...give me everything...EVVVERTHINNGG  NOWWW...." Right at that moment their bodies gave in..surrendered to each other. Connor took a few moments before backing away. He stood back and watched as his escaped and hers drizzled down. He quickly grabbed his phone and took a picture. Leaving Shivanna as she was he retreated to the restroom and soaked a washrag in warm soapy water. He gently wiped away their liquid frustration from both of her holes, then unfastened her ankles. Connor climbed up on the bed and they both dozed off until they were called to dinner.