IV: Family Reunion

A few weeks have passed and Shivannas piercings are healing well.
Connor has been setting up lectures in town to promote and educate on the Training Facility aka Academy of Submissives/Slaves (ASS). Shivanna was excited to see Rene and Rowan more then anything even though they talked everyday.
After the ferry ride into town the trip by car was not that long. It was long enough for Shivanna to climb on her Masters lap, hold onto the open partition window and ride him as if it was their last time. Sebastian was having a great deal of trouble driving as all he saw was Shivannas tits bouncing not far from his head.
When Connor was close he reached and pulled the girl back against him, his knees on the inside of hers spreading her flower completely open. Reaching in front he tugged on the golden hoops and began jamming himself over and over into her sweet wet spot.
"Massster...." as he continued the attack...her nipples responding just as they should.
"Noooo...lil one nooo.....this one is not for....not for you....." Just then his final thrusts hit places shes sure has never been touched. It took all her will power not to flood his lap.   After their breathing finally became normal Shivanna slid off of her Masters lap and knelt to clean him properly. The rest of the trip was spent cuddeling.
Sebastian could not wait to be alone. He could not have found a better job then this.
Rowan was already outside when the car pulled up. Shivanna didnt even wait for the door to be opened. She jumped out and ran into Rowans arms. After a few seconds Rene joined them outside. Connor was so happy to see his family again.
"Rowan, help Sebastian with the luggage please."
"Rowan I must say you are one lucky dude to be in this family." Rowan looked at Sebastian kind of confused.
"Im sorry I'm not sure what you mean. I mean, I agree, I definitely am lucky but I think its for a different reason then what you are referring to." Rowan gave the driver an uneasy look then followed his family inside.
Shivanna greeted Gladys in the kitchen giving her the biggest hug.
"Ohhh I've sure missed you Gladys!"
"Youngin it hasnt been that long, but I might be staying a little longer."
Shivanna gave her a pouty face until Connor walked in.
"Lil girl...go get dressed properly, I know you have been dying to." He swats her jiggly rear as she passes by.
She doesnt even wait to get to her room to undress and feels so much more "at home" like this. After leaving the discarded garment in the bedroom she joins Rene and Rowan in the living room.
"Girl come show me the piercings and tell me all about it."
Shivanna walks, kneels then lays back on the floor in front of her forever Mistress. Rene reaches to pull the girls legs wider so that Rowan can also see.
Right then Sebastian walks back in and this is the first thing he sees:  Shivanna layed back on the floor, legs spread very wide as Rene and Rowan look and tease the new piercings. All three of them naked. He is frozen in that spot as Connor walks in from the kitchen.
"Connor these piercings are perfect. Would you mind if I get something similar Sir?"
Sebastian is a little confused but continues to stare.
"No Rene...in fact Ive hired Brad to come out once a month to the island. Rowan do you want one also?"
The color in Rowans face paled completely. Rene sees this then answers for him..."Yes we might have to discuss this. It would be very handsome on you."
Shivanna couldnt help but giggle from Rowans reaction.
Sebastion used the break in conversation to head to the restroom. He was not sure how much he could handle at once.
At dinner only Gladys and Sebastian were clothed.
"Sebastian I'll give you the option while we are here whether you are clothed or not. But remember the rule either way."
"Thank you Mr Fleming. I'm really not sure, Ive never been in a situation like this before."
"You may find out how liberating it actually is...again your choice. No one will think differently either way."
After dinner the "kids" -as Connor seems to think of the 2 whenever they are together-help Gladys with clean up.
"Go ahead you two, I know that you were about to ask anyhow, clean up any mess you make from the water and bubbles."
Rowan and Shivanna run down the hallway...just like kids.
Connor pulls Rene closer to him holding her close on the sofa. They mostly talk about the progress on the island and the upcoming lectures. If Rene closed her eyes it was easy to imagine that it was Garretts arms holding her instead of his brothers.
After the tub is full the two slip in all the way down to their necks blowing the bubbles from away their faces.
"How has it been Rowan?"
After a moment, "Its been ok, just wish we were all together. I really dont like the city. Hows Neo and Penny?"
" They are great! Andy, the stable boy, has been treating them special. I havent ridden yet, kinda scared with the hoop down there."
"Well, get use to it using something else, ask Master Connor if you can use the sawhorse or even his knee, and bounce you up and down."
"You mean like this?"..as she quickly straddles Rowans knee and feels the pressure on the nub. He starts to bounce her up and down, holding her sides when they hear footsteps approaching. Shivanna almost dives off his knee towards the opposite side of the tub, with 2 seconds to spare when Connor appears in the doorway.
"Glad to see you 2 so happy but its almost bedtime, go ahead and get this mess cleaned up."
"I'm so sorry Rowan, I wasnt thinking. When it started to feel good I knew I was wrong" Shivanna exclaimed
"Its ok vanna, just be more careful. Lets clean up."
They both went straight to their rooms after they were finished.
Rowan layed in bed confused on what happened in the tub.
Shivanna layed in bed with her troubled thoughts. She knew she needed to tell Connor what had happened to be true to herself, otherwise not telling him would be the same as lying. She climbed out of bed and waited on her knees beside her Masters side of the bed.
When Connor saw her knelt there he also noticed the look on her face, troubled, apologetic and scared all rolled up in one expression. He sat on the bed in front of her, as she looked down. "Look at me Shivanna" in which she did. Her eyes glistened, on the verge of crying.
"What is it? "
"Master I need to confess something...and you will not be pleased with me."
"Go on."
"Sir while we were bathing I brought it up to Rowan that I havent rode Penny since I was pierced, that I was scared to. He said that I should ask you if I could practice on the sawhorse or .....(sniffle)...or maybe ask You to let me straddle your thigh as you bounce your leg up and down like a horse, to help me get use to the sensation. ....Master...I dont know why...but suddenly I just jumped on Rowans leg and tried it that way. Master Im sorry, I didnt think it was wrong until it felt good. I jumped off right then." Master was tapping his foot, the more she spoke the faster he tapped.
"Did Rowan have anything to do with it??"
"No Sir...in fact he got after me about it. It was completely all my doing."
"You know how disappointed I am with you? I trusted you and you do this. Do you have feelings for Rowan?"
"Master...nooo...it had nothing to do with him at all. I just wanted to see how it felt. Master, you are the only one for me."
Connor stood up and paced. He knew she needed to be punished, and really hated that it needed to be done.
"Stand at the end of the bed, facing the headboard. I hate having to do this, but you were wrong in what you did."
Connor went to one of his cases and grabbed a belt and a plug. The plug was a bit bigger then anything she had before and it had been awhile.
"Bend over, spread your legs." Connor did apply a small amount of lube to the plug. With one hand spreading the left cheek apart he forced the plug in one unpleasant push into her reluctant orifice. Shivanna let out a small scream as she clutched the covers.
"Master...Master Im so sorry..."
Connor then grabbed his belt..looked at it then put it away. Instead he retrieved the thin leather braided flogger. He only brought some of his tools for the lectures he had planned. He never thought his girl would need punishment this weekend.
"Stand back up lil one. 10 of these and we will be done."
As the first of the 10 lashes laid across her tender flesh, she realized how long it had been since she had been punished. As the 3rd landed her moans became more high pitched. By the 7th it was screams of pain that were being heard down the hall. The 10th one left her crying uncontrollably. She knew she could have turned the pain into another feeling but what benefit would the punishment be then.
Connor led her to her side of the bed, as she laid on her stomach. He then brought a cold wet rag and gently applied it to her welts.
"Ok....its over lil girl. You were wrong in what you did, but you were completely right in coming to tell me right after. Now try to relax and I will be right back with something to drink."
"Thank you Master"
Connor made his way down the hall to Rowans room and stood in his doorway. Rowan didnt notice him at first as he was sitting up hugging his knees to his chest.
Connor cleared his throat to get his subs attention....