XIV: The Return Of Playtime

As promised, the playroom time started back up.
Connor invited Sebastian to sit in on all the sessions.
Andy was the first of the 4.
"Andy, our playroom time is so you can feel some pleasure, most of the time. Relieve some stress, if I deem it necessary. Today we will start you off with some flogging. Go stand against the cross. Sebastian, buckle his wrists so he's not having to keep his arms up himself."
Both Sebastian and Andy move to the cross. After his wrists are fastened up Sebastian steps back and watches Connor administer 12 swipes of the flogger. He studies the technique, plus watches Andy's responses.
"During times like this you just want to wake their senses, arouse them to a point. Any tool in this room can be a friend or foe, it's a persons mindset that decides. Watch his breathing ...see what calming effect this has on Andy? That's exactly what I aimed to do. The different floggers administer a different amount of sting. Andy Im switching to a crop."
After taking one off the hook Connor begins quick snips of the crop over Andys cheeks, the redness turning brighter.
"Now his breathing is coming a little bit quicker, but he is still enjoying each slap of the leather. 5 more Andy."
"Yes Sir...thank You."
When he finished he had Sebastian run his hand over the red flesh, from back to buttocks. Sebastian at 1st stalled, as he never thought he would be touching another male.
"Sebastian, your orientation is your business, but when we play or punish in this house we need to administer after care if needed. You need to learn each of the subs and their limits. Understood?"
"Yes completely." as he gently slid his hand over the slightly raised warm red flesh of Andy.
"Ok Andy, your job after every session is to clean up and put up. When you are done you are free to do your chores and relax."
Sebastian loosened the leather on Andy's wrists and left the basement with Connor.
"There is so much to learn."
"Sebastian, a lot of it, once the basics are covered, will just be OJT per say. You are doing well. Trust in yourself, and I'm always around for questions. "
Next up was Rowan, which was very similar to Andy's time.
Shivanna was called down next.
"On the bench lil girl, I know you are overdue on this."
She quickly bent over the padded bench aligning her legs with the bench legs.
"Go ahead and get her tightened in Sebastian. These cuffs go on her wrists and each wrist attaches to an "O" ring above. I want the chain to pull on her 3 sensitive spots."
After walking around his pet.."Yes I have missed seeing you displayed like this. The heavy flogger to start with, I want to see those juices running down your legs lil girl, do not hold back."
Shivanna acknowledged his request and the flogging started right after. He covered every inch of her back, ass and legs with the falls of the flogger. The crop then was used on her inner thighs. Before he finished with the crop he noticed the leather pad was moist. Next was the smart snips of a cane on the underside of each cheek. Shivanna's moans were evidence of her impending orgasm.
"Sebastian tug on her body chain, just slightly. See the reaction on her face? Its a beautiful sight."
Sebastian continued with the steady tug and Connor continued with the quick snips. The shaking of her body and the jangling of the above chains told him his pet was releasing every bit of built up tension.
As soon as her body settled down Connor decided to reintroduce her to her favorite plug.
"Sebastian, in instances like this no other lube is required. Just slip it inside the wetness...wahlah...insti-lube. Now gently spread one cheek aside and apply the tip to the puckered hole. The pressure should be even until you feel it plop in or hear your sub moan in relief. Mmm That's my good girl. I'm going to let your arms down. Sebastian go get Rene as Shivanna thanks me for the plug." As Sebastian left Connor moved in front of Shivanna. He easily fit into her waiting mouth.
As he stroked inside of her mouth he told her how he had fallen in love with her the 1st time he had seen her, how he had to restrain himself from not taking what was not his. The more he spoke the longer his strokes became. The saliva from Shivanna's mouth spilled to the floor as he continued to make love to her mouth. Connor noticed her lips tightened even more around him. He reached down to pull up on the chain.
Again her body trembles and at just her peak he trusts as deep as he could, feeling her throat clamp around him as she tries not to gag.  Shivanna attempts to swallow what is being pumped down her throat while her own body spasms out of control. Finally when both are sated, Connor gently pulls away leaving Shivanna gasping. He steps back and admires the beauty before him with her tear stained face, the drool on her chin and her reddened backside. He then moves to unbuckle her restraints just as Sebastion and Rene return.
"Shivanna hurry with your clean up so that they can start their 1st playroom time together."
Shivanna quickly gathered the equipment and hung them back in place. She then brought out a washrag and cleaned up the floor around the bench. Once that was finished she then knelt down in front of her Master and proceeded to lick the dry evidence of their session away.
"Sebastian , while we finish over here I want you to bind Rene the same as Shivanna." He hardened in her mouth as her tongue swirled around him.
"Girl, you already got your treat...mmm...." as he watched Sebastian do as instructed. "Ok go ahead and...and grab the 3rd flogger and the...dammit...grab the crop." Looking down, "If you don't finish cleaning it off you will have to continue all thru Renes session...who knows how long it will be." Her sucking became more powerful, the twirling never stopped. "This time..have it your way lil girl, but you will have....have to follow me wherever I go, and do not make me cum" he hissed out from pleasure not from displeasure.
As he walked forward Shivanna scooted backwards.
"Sebastian you saw how I...(damn this lil vixen)...how I administered the flogger. I want to see you do it now." At the same time he placed his hand on the back of Shivanna's head and stilled her movements by pushing her forward. Sebastian began the sweeps of the flogger. "Very nice, now cover her body as you saw me do." Releasing his grip, Shivanna sucked in a gulp of air and continued ravishing her Masters dick. He whispered down to her,"You are so going to pay for this you little brat." Shivanna looked up and had a funny dick filled grin on her face.
Renes backside was perfectly reddened. Her face showed relaxation. "The crop is different, not too hard or soft. Give it a try."
His 1st snap made Rene cry out. "Too hard...and make sure the entire pad lands not just the tip, it makes a difference." Sebastian tried again and it was perfect. He did a very nice job for his 1st time. "Now tap the inside of her thighs...just like that...see the difference, the reaction? See how she is arching up a lil bit, begging, her breathing is staggered. Rene are you enjoying this?" "Yes Sir..very...much...ahhh"
The tapping continued until Connor tells Sebastian to run his hand along her inner thigh. "Mmm...not just warm and red but wet also."
Connor smiled at the look on Sebastian's face.
"Shivanna get up. We are going to let them finish up down here. Sebastian no more of the tools and Rene knows her responsibilities when You are done."
Connor playfully grabbed the back of Shivanna's hair and led her up the stairs, swatting her already tender tush with each step.
Rene assumed her position on the floor in front of Sebastian that she has become accustomed to. "No...get up Rene...lay back on that table, legs up on the extensions. I want to see how much you enjoyed your playtime."
Rene followed his directions, her legs spread wide apart. She peered down to see Sebastian examining the light welts left on her inner thighs, fingertips barely grazing over them. She had to clutch the side of the table to stay still.His fingers spread her lips apart noticing how some of her juices remained. Dipping one finger inside he then tasted her. His thumb then bagan massaging the nub that was protruding. He hears her moan under his touch then take another taste. The Dom in training then leans forward, replacing his thumb with his tongue. The groan coming from Rene was almost too much. He moved further down....his tongue dipping in the remaining cum. His fingers and tongue exploring the inside of her lips, her walls tightening around his fingers. Her slight trembling tells him she is so close. He lavishes her pussy with his tongue and then hears her beg. She begs this man, that is quickly learning how to Dominate her, to cum.  His answer is muffled between her softness but Rene knows the command all too well. She lifts her hips up, feeding more of herself to him as his mouth is flooded with the thick waters he is thirsty for.
Her body finally relaxes, her legs still spread. Sebastian wants to step right between them for his own release but again fights the urge. He assists Rene off the table which she then goes on her tippy toes to lick her mess off of his lips. "I will get everything cleaned up. Thank You Sir." As she turned away Sebastian smiled, loving that she referred to him as Sir.