XII: Sebastians Training Is Paying Off

Connor watched from the bedroom window as Sebastian and Rene swam together. She had her smile back and that made him so happy.
"Cmon lil girl, lets go join them in the pool"
They all enjoyed the perfect water. Rene didn't think she could get any more relaxed.
"We couldn't resist the fun" Connor announced.
Connor nodded to Sebastian as if to say you are doing a great job. "Rene...come here" the new Dom in training called out across the pool. Rene swam to him as he pulled her into his arms, then turned her around so that her back was to his chest. Shivanna was swimming around dodging Connors hands each time he tried to grab her. "This is what you call a brat!" Right then he grabbed her arm pulling Shivanna to him with her wiggling around. He made his way to the steps and laid her wiggling body over his lap, quickly landing 4 wet slaps to her bottom. She giggled and as soon as he let go she swam off again. In his mind he was thinking of the fun ways he would remind her of this moment in the playroom.
Rene laughed at the girls playfulness and looked up at Sebastian. He loosened his grip as she swam off to play.
It had been so long since the 2 had any fun like this together. Connor could see it in both of their eyes and decided to make sure they got some time together later. Sebastian and Connor stayed along the side talking about how the 2 of them had progressed in training. Connor, by this time knew the man was serious about the entire situation.
"As of tonight, the 2 of you can start spending some time "alone". She is an excellent sub and can actually teach you a lot, as I'm sure you have already learned. You will wear a condom, that is a must. The only playroom time you will have with her will be time that I am present for."
Thank You Connor. I'm trying hard to do this all right."