XVI: Special After Care

Rene laid on the table the next morning feeling very nervous. She couldn't even eat breakfast because of her nerves.
"We are going to start with the nipples. You are going to feel me clean and mark them. Then there will be pressure from the clamp, then more pressure as I pierce the flesh. Try very hard not to move. We want these perfect." He moved to her left side, Connor stood on her right.
"Open....take care of me while he does this. It will help."
Rene opened her mouth and tried to take her mind off what was happening to her nipple. She sucked as he moved in and out of her mouth. When the piercing actually happened her mouth fell open and Connor slid in as deep as possible, muffling her scream. Her body trembled from the pain and from almost surprisingly going over the edge. "Very good...see....it helped. Now turn your head and take care of Sebastian." Connor moved out of the way and saw how Sebastian looked down at the trusting woman laying on the table. Sebastian kept brushing her hair away from her face. Her mouth comforting him more then herself. He followed Connors lead and when Brad pierced the skin he also buried himself in her mouth. Renes hips jerked a bit and Connor smiled.
After Brad cleaned up her nipples he busied himself between Renes legs. He was so glad he decided to be clothed for this. The amount of pain and joy that Rene experienced was puddled on the table. He backed his stool away and more or less let Connor know of the situation, knowing from last time that he would take care of it himself. "Sebastian, grab a rag and clean up between her legs and the table."
Sebastian moved between her legs, saw the loveliness before him and wanted to do so much more instead of cleaning it up.
When Brad scooted back between Renes legs he noticed her clit protruding from its hood. This was going to make it so much easier for him. He looked up and saw the girl take Sebastian back in her mouth. Well he at least knew what the possible outcome was going to be with this piercing and smiled. Without going into detail he proceeded. The muffled scream was coupled with her body jerking and a short stream of her emotions shooting out and landing on his shirt.
Brad was shocked at first and as any man would be, completely turned on. Connor saw it happen and the expression on Brads face.
As he stood up Connor knew he was going to excuse himself for a moment. "Go ahead...I understand. I'll clean up in here."
Brad quickly left the room, his pants painfully bulging. He had never experienced that in his life.
As Conner cleaned up Rene and Sebastian wiped her tears away he explained why Brad had to leave suddenly. Rene was so embarrassed, and Sebastian was quite impressed.
"Sebastian take her to bed carefully and I will send Rowan in with ice packs and pain relievers."
Sebastian decided he would take her to his room so he could keep an eye on here a lot easier. He gently laid her down and propped pillows under her knees, carefully letting them fall open. Rowan rushed in and stopped and stared. It had been awhile since he had seen her in all her loveliness and now it was all nicely bejewelled. He moved closer to her and gently laid the cold packs on the 3 tender areas.
"You my sweet boy are next" was all she said before falling to sleep.
Rene woke up later and Sebastian helped her to the restroom. He followed Connors instructions to a T then got her back into his bed.  He lovingly applied the ointment to each area, and was amazed that even when he touched her clit with the qtip, the rest of her pussy spasmed, and even became wet. He never knew that pain could be felt as enjoyable at the same time. That night he brought her dinner to her. Rene insisted she could go to the table but he insisted that she stay in bed. When he returned from putting the dishes up he had a glass full of ice.
"Let me check on them before you go to sleep." Sebastian propped Renes knees up on separate pillows. He then handed her 2 ice cubes, "put them on your nips, we want to keep the swelling down." He then moved down between her open thighs. With one ice cube in his hand he lifted it just above her pubic area and waited for it to drip. He could already hear Renes soft mews from her nipples and knew this sweet torment would make her juices start flowing.
The 1st cold drip touched the swollen nub. Her tiny scream ended in a moan. She tensed as she waited for the next...and next...her legs relaxed even more as the drops increased. Sebastian could see her small puddle begin to form. "Yes, there you go my sweet girl. I wanted you to have some special treatment tonight. You earned it. Should I get another ice cube?" "Yes Sir please.."
Sebastian placed another right where he had the 1st. He then took another and slid it into the warmth that was opened up to him. "Mmmm....they are both melting so nicely, one dripping and one flowing. Just enjoy the sensations. We will take care of you cumming another day."