VI: Welcome To Our World

That evening, Sebastian let Connor know that he may want to participate during playtime. Connor advised him that Shivanna was off limits and he would instruct him later what he would be able to do.
Sebastian decided to stay clothed during dinner but came out of his room undressed when the family gathered in the living room.
The events had already started by that time. Rene had Rowan laid over what looked to be a weight bench flogging the entire back of his body...all for pleasure.
When Connor looked over at his driver he then understood what all the fuss was about regarding the mans endowment. He looked over at His girls and saw them blush naturally.
Sebastian was fascinated by the flogging Rowan was receiving.
"Rene...only 10 more for Rowan then I want you to ease Sebastian's anxiety."
Rene nodded in acknowledgement as the flogger continued to redden Rowans flesh.
Sebastian sat next to Connor as Shivanna crawled between her Masters legs.
"Good girl"
As She lowered her head upon Him Sebastian hardened, even more.
"Ok...if you get uncomfortable with anything just let me know. If you want to try something just ask me and I will let you know. The main thing is enjoy. See if you just enjoy the activities or if you also feel the life in you. "
Sebastian agreed as he watched Connor lift Shivanna's head out of his lap.
"Ok go over and unbind Rowan, then return to me."
"Yes Master." Shivanna quickly went to do as she was told as Rene approached the two men. She knelt between  them as she waited for her instructions.
"Tell her what you would like for her to do. Remember...she is to respect you as much as you are to respect her."
Sebastian sat in silence for a moment. He reached up and ran his thumb over Renes lips, then he opened his legs so she could move in between them.
"Would you like me to suck your dick Sebastian?" as Rene rose her eyes to meet his. With a slight nod from him Rene leaned forward and began to work the bulbous head between her lips. Her tongue swirling around the rim and her left hand gently working his sac. Sebastian let out a long breathy sigh as Rene took him deep into her mouth. Her lips stretched from his girth.
"Rene up on your knees so your boy can slide under to keep your pussy licked clean." Both Rene and Rowan reacted quickly, Rene not slowing her movements as Rowan positioned himself under her.
Sebastian leaned back to get a better view of the beautiful woman taking care of him. He reached up to caress the top of her head. My God he could get use to this. He could feel her moans on his dick as Rowan must have been doing a great job. Sebastian began to lift his hips some to feed more of his length into her stretched out mouth.
"Sebastian...cum in her mouth or her breasts...she enjoys either" as if reading Sebastian's mind. He stole a few glances at Shivanna completely devouring Connors thick dick and would love to train Rene to take him completely in. His dick was shiney from saliva and precum...and he wasn't sure if he should stop her to make it last longer or just blow into her throat. He loved the gag sounds she made as she attempted to take more in with each stroke. He could also tell she was getting close by her sounds and movements... "Rene stop!". Quickly Rene removed her mouth from his engorged soaking wet dick...leaned back a little as Rowan continued doing as told.
"Sebastian you will not be fucking her tonight, we will work up to that...anything else you can do." Sebastian had a momentarily look of disappointment. "Rene, climb up on my lap, I want your pussy lips hugging my dick...I want you to stroke it with your outer lips, Rowan take care of her ass." Connor was very pleased at what he heard and gave both his pets the ok to do as told. While Renes pussy lips jacked off Sebastians dick, Rowan moved between Sebastians legs so that he could reach her ass to tongue. Sebastian took one of Renes nipples in his mouth and sucked and nipped on the hardened nub. "Reach down and use your hand also girl...keep this dick nice and hard.
Shivanna kept trying to look over as she took care of the thickness in her mouth. After being "thunked" on the head twice by Connor he finally told her to stand up. "So you want to do as you want, after I gave you 2 warnings...you were only to take care of me and not worry about them!" During this time the action never faltered on the other end of the sofa.
"I guess I have been too relaxed for you...go...get it and the crop. Before you ask... it will not be needed!"
Shivanna ran off to the room to grab her Masters favorite crop and the next biggest plug that she new he wanted. The lube was left where it was.
She hurried back to Connor with tears in her eyes. She went directly over to the bench where he pointed and leaned over it leaving her ass wide open.
Sebastian was watching it all as if he was living in a BDSM porn. He had Rene move to where she cradled in his lap, his dick pushed back up between her thighs. "Rowan stand and let her take care of you" Rowan quickly moved in position as Rene turned her face to welcome Rowan into her waiting mouth.
The 1st of many slaps of the crop began to land on Shivanna's tender ass. Sebastians hand cupped Renes moist mound and slid 2 fingers within her slit. She moaned from the invasion as Rowan rocked himself between her lips with the quickly fading rosey lipstick that she had left behind.
Connor continued with the crop, the snaps of the leather leaving their bright red tattoos over Shivanna's thighs and ass.
The visual mixed with the sounds coming from Shivanna and the warmth that his fingers were swirling around in was almost too much for Sebastian. "Rene...get down..." as he moved her head over his bright red crown. With both his hands on either side of her head he guided her mouth swiftly over him. Rowan quickly resumed his position under Rene. His mouth and fingers bringing her to her limit as he "felt" the moment that Sebastian released his pleasure deep into her throat.
Right at that moment a deep guttural moan came from across the room as Shivanna's ass was being filled with the large plug that Master Connor had. Her cries were muffled as Connor moved in front of her so that she could ease the pain that they both felt.
Rene stayed between Sebastian's thighs, head on his leg as he pet her damp hair. Rowan cuddled up on her chest suckling her breast to calm his own desire.
After Connor led his girl back to the sofa he laid her across his lap to soothe her skin with a cool rag.
"Sebastian, did you enjoy yourself?"
"Now you know that is a question I really dont think needs answered. Ok..honestly this entire night has been great. I think I would really enjoy learning more. Connor, Im not just talking about the sex, even though this was amazing. Ever since I started working for you you have let me be part of this family, to see how it works, and it is amazing. Thank you."